"I Can't Date A Broke Nikka & I HATE Spendin My Own Money. He Gotta Treat Me" - Big Titty Thot

SMASH OR PASS?

• Total voters

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
#she sells recycable goods

#she wonder why she is single

#americanized west indians are the worst

#she shouldn't be allowed to breed

# no dates firestick and dikk

#hard on hoes got these byatches wanting to commit that

#she has a Tagged profile and a Plenty of Fish profile

#she will be a single mother

#she is a product of bad parenting and thot hop

# @Matt504 will save her

# @skeetsinternal will impregnant her

# @Nicole0416 will defend and baby her
:picard:

I don't mess with broke birds so she gotta:camby:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
@NoirDynosaur

true indeed.....its so funny these "gold diggers" are the worst when it comes to financial affiars even though they talk MONEY all the time...

like JAY z said..."fukk getting your NAILS and HAIR did..think CARS ..CLOTHES some shyt FOR YOUR KID" :ufdup:

these HOES are incapable of getting LONGTERM INVESTMENT MONEY...cause they too busy chasing that little bag...to get a few clothes and stunt on the weekend...

that's the majority of the FORMER BAD BYATCHES in their late 30s and early 40s on PLENTY OF FISH

these old broads HAD ALL THE DOPE BOYS from the NEW JACK SWING ERA even dated (fukked) a few professional types

and have NOTHING to show for it....especially after the CHILD SUPPORT ran out :manny:

how the fukk you dated BALLERS and HUSTLERS in your hey day..but you RENTING and DON'T HAVE A WHIP :dead:

working a sorry azz job till the end of your life while all the guys who dug out your guts are ouchea living thier best life
:blessed:

shorty in that IG video gonna feel the PAIN very soon as well :umad:

40 pounds later...3 kids later.....with a high debt to credit ratio....her BASIC azz will be settling for ANYBODY regardless of thier money status

cause she is too IRRESPONSIBLE TO HAVE "BIG MONEY".....

Pretty Tony told yall nikkas...

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
#she has a Tagged profile and a Plenty of Fish profile

#she will be a single mother

#she is a product of bad parenting and thot hop

# @Matt504 will save her

# @skeetsinternal will impregnant her

# @Nicole0416 will defend and baby her
full

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Andy Reid this bish

Pass on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th down

:camby:

And I don't mind spending on quality yams but she's not even worth $50 ..
..with them deflated titties and struggled ass cheeks wearing a dog mask smothered in Maybelline

:trash:.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
First one is justs a flat out lie... She shouldn’t try and bring all women down into the abyss with her.

keep in mind she is a struggling INSTAGRAM COMEDIAN....

so you can take what she says with a grain of salt (not literal)

but unfortunatly these basket case byatches on IG will take what she says as the gospel truth

and watch it backfire on them...

a bunch of thot hop loving hoes not trying to work ...waiting to exhale for that BOSS to come thru with that CHECK ...

:lolbron: i see why Ruby tuesdays put out a 3 dollar entree and Chilis have a 3 for ten special

THESE HOES ARE STARVING :dead:

Daps
Nothing wrong with having a preference. But the type of women who feel the need ro announce this to the world usually are
Insecure: they feel it will make "broke" men insecure but it only work for the few simps that was to trick off but don't have the funds.
Broke women: women with money usually live in cities, went to school with wealthy people and live in neighborhoods where wealthy people stay so men with money ain't nothing to find for them they don't need to make posts ccomplaining about broke men.
Attention seeking: just make it for views, likes and money.
"No woman has all 4" ummm just because you don't have all 4 doesn't mean other women don't lol
She look good though I would smash.

Last edited: