I can't stand the SUICIDE DIVE THROUGH THE ROPES spot in every match...

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
It's like the piledriver in the 90s or the DDT today. It was a cool ass move/spot that gets done in every fukking match now and has lost it's luster. I'm not exaggerating when I say it gets done in every match...

Rollins does it

Ambrose does it

Rollins and Ambrose do it at the same time

Usos do it

Luke Harper does it

Daniel Bryan does it

Even the fukkin Bellas do it

:scust:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I hate that Daniel Bryan does it. I slowed it down last nite and he didn't come close to connecting. They did a bonafied high five outside the ring in the air.
:heh:
Then he does it two more times and essentially says his three times are the same effect as one of the usos dives

I dont mind the turnbuckle dropkicks but the fukking three suicide dives is excessive

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I don't really "care" about the move....but they act like it's all amazing when it's pretty ubiquitous at this point.

I hate that Daniel Bryan does it. I slowed it down last nite and he didn't come close to connecting. They did a bonafied high five outside the ring in the air.
:heh:

I noticed that shyt too....:laugh:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Not when this Guy does it
1.jpg
But then again he goes over the top rope.....lake wayyyyyyy over:salute:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Thank you for saying what needed to be said
0.jpg

It's wack now because the WWE guys all land on their feet after they hit the guy. Bret used to do a real suicide dive

compare to Dean

The real problem is that they both push off of each other and the outside guy gets too close to the ring so the diver doesnt get to build up any speed. It looks so gentle

side note, Kane has been stinking up the WWE ring for literally 20 years this year. I've spent more time with this shytbum than my own grandma

Last edited: