I consider Jadakiss to be one of the 10 greatest rappers ever. Do you?

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
your comparing big l who had 1 album and a few cotc projects to kiss who hasn't spit a wack verse in 20+ years in the game :dahell:

I wouldn't say he hasn't spit any wack verses. He did get washed by a white kid on this track. :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
so you've taken everything i've said and reduce it to shytting on old heads. if that ever happens.....saying they are old school and putting their work among the best is two different things wouldn't you say? And nobody in their right mind would put Fabulous in the top 10. You should have picked better examples. As far as Jada, I said that he has it all except a couple of classic(or near classic) albums to put him there.

And if you do keep putting those old heads in the top 10 regardless of a 20-30years gap, you would be admitting that rap/hip hop hasn't evolved :manny:

Like i said in my reply to @Billy Ocean, rap has evolved. If you ignore that, then it's nostalgia talking.

What does rap evolving have to do with anyone putting MCs who accomplished great things and had a great impact in their Top 10? It's not "nostalgia talking" when cats put them in their Top 10. They deserve to be in that conversation. And yea, people out there do put cats like Fab in their Top 10. I've seen that several times on here.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This song is probably more iconic and has more longevity than any song in Jadakiss's discography solo or group wise...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does rap evolving have to do with anyone putting MCs who accomplished great things and had a great impact in their Top 10? It's not "nostalgia talking" when cats put them in their Top 10. They deserve to be in that conversation. And yea, people out there do put cats like Fab in their Top 10. I've seen that several times on here.

Certainly not nostalgia in my case as I was either not born or far too young to appreciate the 80's guys at their peak. I don't give a fukk what anyone thinks of my list really or opinions, so it's just honest opinions. Some of those artists, regardless of when they came out are elite artists all time within the art. They dropped some of the pinnacle works in Hip Hop's history.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Some of those artists, regardless of when they came out are elite artists all time within the art. They dropped some of the pinnacle works in Hip Hop's history.

That's it right there. All that other sh!t is just silly.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
yea man, dude has it all . dunno how it never translated into a classic album. I used to hear dude's punchlines, go :gladbron: , rewind them on some :banderas: shyt. nikkas used to go to the mall screaming G-unit and Dblock during those mid 00s wars :heh:

-Game? :comeon: his best album was written by somebody else :heh: . I'd have AZ, Cormega or Big Pun over him.
-Rakim and LL? i dont know i've never gone back and listen to their old shyt.shyt i think the only reason ppl keep mentioning old heads is because of nostalgia :yeshrug:
- E-40? :patrice: nah...
-No outkast? :what:
-Snoop? if you want to put him up there because of his flow and longevity then i can understand. But in truth i dont think he deserves to be in the top 12 :yeshrug:

DMX's prime was way too short.
:stopitslime:Nostalgia? Breh Rakim and LL could spit in any fukking era.:beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hands down he is ..hes in my top 5....his catalog speaks for itself...makes bangers and countless classic freestyles..his albums are weak but idgaf he spits and delivers everytime..i can listen to a 300 track best of kiss allday cant say that about too many rappers

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
7VN5Ep5.gif