I Didnt Know Hell Rell Battled Posta Boy On 106th & Park

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
this nikka immortal technique using cormega references on 106 & park looking for a reaction :mjlol:
nikka was garbage up there. And yea. I remember the Hell Rell battle vividly. Lol. I revisit it from time to time for nostalgia purpose.
I remember when Skyzoo battled Jin as well. And dissed AJ. Lol

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
This why don't fcuk's with "battle rap" The best comedian wins regardless of rap skills...

Hell Rell was CLEARLY the better rapper...Better voice, better delivery. better lyrics, handle the beat like a pro...That other dude just on some lame jokes...

That's why Hell Rell had sort of a career and the other dude was irrelevant post-106&park...

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
This why don't fcuk's with "battle rap" The best comedian wins regardless of rap skills...

Hell Rell was CLEARLY the better rapper...Better voice, better delivery. better lyrics, handle the beat like a pro...That other dude just on some lame jokes...

That's why Hell Rell had sort of a career and the other dude was irrelevant post-106&park...

pretty much everyone with an actual career LOST on 106th

Fred
Skyzoo
Hell Rell..etc.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
nikka was garbage up there. And yea. I remember the Hell Rell battle vividly. Lol. I revisit it from time to time for nostalgia purpose.
I remember when Skyzoo battled Jin as well. And dissed AJ. Lol

got bodied by an anime nikka :ohhh::whoo::whew::usure::mjcry::dead:

and proved himself to be a sore loser