I Didnt Know Hell Rell Battled Posta Boy On 106th & Park

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Rustee Juxx was on 106 too.. I forgot how far he went or who he battled... gotta look it up

damn I remember on SOHH .. Posta boy was the future ..

edit:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This why don't fcuk's with "battle rap" The best comedian wins regardless of rap skills...

Hell Rell was CLEARLY the better rapper...Better voice, better delivery. better lyrics, handle the beat like a pro...That other dude just on some lame jokes...

That's why Hell Rell had sort of a career and the other dude was irrelevant post-106&park...
Use 106 and Park as a barometer for battle rap brehs

Actually that explains a lot of what went on in here: www.thecoli.com/threads/why-dont-you-watch-and-support-battle-rap.429732/ :ehh:

Anyway, you sound like you might be more interested in URL battles of today....jokes can only get you so far :sas1:

Ultimate Rap League

Take your pick...and Beasley.....you're welcome :sas2:

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are bringing me back :russ: Call your opponent handsome brehs:russ:

I still remember every line of these battles :leon:

That "shave off your moustache you look like a rapist" line is classic. Backpackers were getting clowned for days about that battle back on the IC, especially as the Immortal Technique hype was at it's absolute peak.

Last edited:

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
Use 106 and Park as a barometer for battle rap brehs

Actually that explains a lot of what went on in here: www.thecoli.com/threads/why-dont-you-watch-and-support-battle-rap.429732/ :ehh:

Anyway, you sound like you might be more interested in URL battles of today....jokes can only get you so far :sas1:

Ultimate Rap League

Take your pick...and Beasley.....you're welcome :sas2:
Until the day they put a beat on and display what I consider REAL rapping skills (on beat delivery and lyrical content), I will always consider battle rappers as third tier stand up comedians...

I respect their talent for what it is, I just don't consider then good rappers...There is a reason why they seldom crack the industry when they try to...