t-dot till they bury me
RackMultipart.2630.0_crop_340x234.png

murda mike aint want none of that ^^

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a pretty old story. I remember if from Tyson's SportsCentury from a decade ago. He tried to touch his niece or his lil sister or something like that. Teddy got Mike's ass in check with the quickness. Can't even blame him as a matter of fact I :salute: that shyt.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I seen it on that Mike Tyson movie I think... Mike was messing with someone like Atlas's sister or some shyt & pulled a gun on him outside by a tree or something I don't remember but they've hated eachother ever since...

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
the story is about atlas neice its in several tyson movies and atlas speaks on it several times as well they try to stay away from each other since then but in rare instances they have crossed paths it has been either no speaking or the eye contact where they don't turn their backs on each other

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol.

teddy atlas always struck me as a wannabe o.g.

I don't see it. He actually has a well document history in the streets including an armed robbery conviction, but he always shys away from these topics.

I've followed his commentary for a while because I've always felt like he was a strong advocate for the sports Integrity and he ALWAYS tells it like it is. He speaks out when others keep their mouth closed about the corruption in boxing. And I think pulling the gun on mike is something he felt he needed to do to protect his family and wasn't some tough guy act.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't see it. He actually has a well document history in the streets including an armed robbery conviction, but he always shys away from these topics.

I've followed his commentary for a while because I've always felt like he was a strong advocate for the sports Integrity and he ALWAYS tells it like it is. He speaks out when others keep their mouth closed about the corruption in boxing. And I think pulling the gun on mike is something he felt he needed to do to protect his family and wasn't some tough guy act.

He groped and lightweight molested Atlas 11 year old neice, Tyson lucky he aint get bodied:birdman:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I seen it on that Mike Tyson movie I think... Mike was messing with someone like Atlas's sister or some shyt & pulled a gun on him outside by a tree or something I don't remember but they've hated eachother ever since...

Can't see the video from where I'm at, but it was his niece I believe, like skip b said. He supposedly grabbed her ass and said something to her that made Teddy come back with a gun. I can't remember if Tyson was 17 or 18 at the time. Either way, the girl was way younger than he was.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was from beyond the glory on fox sports..prolly on youtube

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Teddy use to train Sammy The Bull and other Mobsters. He ain't no bish. You can tell how he carries himself, he got a dark passenger like Dexter.:usure:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Maybe Mike was just playing with the kid and white ass cracka just went cracka...surprise? :yeshrug:

Young Tyson was a demon I wasn't surprised when he caught that rape charge......This was a man who talked with pride about beating up ole ladies and robbing them of their belongings

Is you really trying to give this dude the benefit of doubt:bryan:

:deadmanny:

Last edited by a moderator: