I didnt know that Hulk Picked up Thor's Hammer..

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Ok ok I'm not a huge fan of comic books or anything but my step father is. He is about to get a tattoo of the Incredible Hulk ( He is a huge Incredible Hulk/ Avengers fan) straight out of the comic book. He is also getting a tattoo of the hulk picking up the hammer I believe?

So all you comic book fans school me......I thought no one could pick up Thor's hammer but in this comic book my step dad has, Hulk picked the hammer up and threw it at Thor. So how was Hulk able to? Is there any "science" behind it?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He did in that animated film when those aliens came and he destroyed new York if I remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
He tried and couldn't pick it up in 'The Avengers'

DCMC

Riding Dirty On 85
Daps
Reppin
SC/GA
I don't read comic books, but I'm guessing this is what you're talking about:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Ok ok I'm not a huge fan of comic books or anything but my step father is. He is about to get a tattoo of the Incredible Hulk ( He is a huge Incredible Hulk/ Avengers fan) straight out of the comic book. He is also getting a tattoo of the hulk picking up the hammer I believe?

So all you comic book fans school me......I thought no one could pick up Thor's hammer but in this comic book my step dad has, Hulk picked the hammer up and threw it at Thor. So how was Hulk able to? Is there any "science" behind it?
Long story short, you have to be "worthy" enough to wield Thor's hammer. IDK exactly what it means but it's a magical law...I guess you have to be truly good and a warrior or some shyt like that

Hulk though...his super-strength is so off the scale that it doesn't matter.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Thought only Captain America could pick it up? :wow:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Beta Ray Bill picked it up, it has nothing to do with strength