I didnt know that Hulk Picked up Thor's Hammer..

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the Hulk did indeed pick up the hammer and
was about to take off thors head with it.....
215060l.gif

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea, the Hulk, picked it up and Captain America, could due to him being a great warrior and having essentially a pure hero's heart.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The hammer 'chooses' who can pick it up. If you have the potential to be heroic then you can pick it up. I think the only reason Hulk would've been able to pick it up is because technically he's not evil. Planet Hulk and World War Hulk explain how he's not evil but is actually just misunderstood.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Ok Hulk has NEVER picked up the Hammer in actual comic book continuity without the magic being stripped from the Hammer.

The way it works is that you have to be "Worthy" of the power of Thor, which basically means you have to be capable of "replacing" Thor in Ragnarok, when that time comes to pass. In the Lore, Thor's final purpose was to fight the final battle of Ragnarok (The End of the World) and Triumph. If you are not Heroic enough to live up to the power of Thor and skilled enough to win the Ragnarok battle, you will not be worthy to pick it up.

That said, both Captian America and Beta Ray Bill have lifted the Hammer because they are worthy and Superman lifted it in the JLA/Avengers crossover because Odin allowed it due to the crisis the heroes were facing.

That video and other references about Hulk picking it up are out of continuity or in the Ultimate Universe where the rules are different.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
^^^he got it from roy when he picked it up that fourth quarter against dallas

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
he didn't do it in the movie and i liked that. its pretty wack to know that he or anybody else could :shaq2: i always figured the hammer was a matter of destiny, not strength