I Don't Believe When People Say That They Have A Lot Of Friends...

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
because everyone you associate with aint your friend.

We call those associates. Friends are people you can tell SOME of your problems too, but not too much. Remember, people don't want to live with your depression :ufdup:

Last month I had a white chick that worked at Subway tell me that she had a lot of friends. I literally hit the :rudy: Off the coli I'm mainly to myself. I got four female associates that I took class with that I kick it with. However, they aren't my friends.

As of yet, I haven't met any people that I would call friends. You have to earn that from me and I want a small circle. 3-5 is good and a pet. Relationship will come later. I'd rather have fukk buddies right now.

Anyway, just my view.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
because everyone you associate with aint your friend.

We call those associates. Friends are people you can tell SOME of your problems too, but not too much. Remember, people don't want to live with your depression :ufdup:

Last month I had a white chick that worked at Subway tell me that she had a lot of friends. I literally hit the :rudy: Off the coli I'm mainly to myself. I got four female associates that I took class with that I kick it with. However, they aren't my friends.

As of yet, I haven't met any people that I would call friends. You have to earn that from me and I want a small circle. 3-5 is good and a pet. Relationship will come later. I'd rather have fukk buddies right now.

Anyway, just my view.
:duck::duck::duck::duck:

:Joesmash::Joesmash::Joesmash::Joesmash:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Do you have a big immediate family?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I'm the only child well besides an alleged half-brotha from my pops. However, my dads side is big and my moms side is medium size.
I only asked because I noticed alot of the times when people have huge families they don't really stress about making friends