I don’t know how y’all african brehs do it

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dowry is stupid unless you can touch the assets, titles, estates, and land shes inheriting from pops and pops gotta write you in the trust

Lol at paying racks for JUST p*ssy and a womb.

A good woman and a good womb will be your most valuable asset. But as a man I will not be extorted. There does need to be some way to see if a man is serious before he gets sexual with or marries our daughters. When we build our nation we will have rules and regulations. Apart of the courting proccess is living with the girl and her parents. Where you will pay rent,utilities,food. This will be proof that you are a giving man,who can run a household.

It also gives the man a glimpse into her parents. Allowing to see characteristics that she may hsve,based on how they act.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
A good woman and a good womb will be your most valuable asset. But as a man I will not be extorted. There does need to be some way to see if a man is serious before he gets sexual with or marries our daughters. When we build our nation we will have rules and regulations. Apart of the courting proccess is living with the girl and her parents. Where you will pay rent,utilities,food. This will be proof that you are a giving man,who can run a household.

It also gives the man a glimpse into her parents. Allowing to see characteristics that she may hsve,based on how they act.
Nah I’m good on that. I’ll do what my dad and grandfather did, they’re actual High Value Men.

I ain’t living with or paying my in laws unless father in law takes me under his wing and I get to use land, titles, estates etc that were passed to their daughter. Paying racks for access to actual generational wealth and power seems like a fair trade. She taking MY last name, my connections, resources, benefitting from my families legacy and trust through me. Otherwise, Father in law gonna have to send me the investment money. No more matriarchy.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
My homie about to get married but her moms asking for 20,000 dollars for the dowry. They’ve only known each other for 6 months.

:damn:
That dowry sounds like a slave auction type deal

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never seen a dowry that large. That sounds like a finesse.

If anyone has the nerve to ask me for that much for a dowry I'm just gonna go extremely traditional and give them a goat and KIM. 🐐 :comeon:

Last edited: