I Don't Know Where to Put This, So F It: A Thread aka the T$C Year End Awards

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Inspired by the Public Enemies:

Throw some more categories up and let's get some discussion started, I'm trying to drown out the intrusive thoughts.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
TSC definitely need to do their own "most disgusting promotional tactic"award...been a lot of fukkery this year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Men's Wrestler of the Year
Women's Wrestler of the Year
Best Non-Wrestler (manager, authority figure, etc.)
Best Commentator
Most Improved Wrestler
Best on Promos
Best In-Ring
Best Feud
Best Match
Best PPV/PLE

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Men's Wrestler of the Year
Women's Wrestler of the Year
Best Non-Wrestler (manager, authority figure, etc.)
Best Commentator
Most Improved Wrestler
Best on Promos
Best In-Ring
Best Feud
Best Match
Best PPV/PLE
Excellent list.
The only categories I would add to your list are:
  • Best angle or storyline
  • Best wrestling podcast
  • Best Black wrestler (male)*
  • Best Black wrestler (female)*
*Since this is a predominantly Black message board, I think it's only right that we recognize (and in some cases, introduce) Black wrestlers who had a stellar 2023.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Excellent list.
  • Best angle or storyline
  • Best wrestling podcast
  • Best Black wrestler (male)*
  • Best Black wrestler (female)*
*Since this is a predominantly Black message board, I think it's only right that we recognize (and in some cases, introduce) Black wrestlers who had a stellar 2023.
Only if Cornette’s podcast is banned from contention.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Cage is doing his thing, but something about what Jimmy did puts him over the top for me. That dude cost his brother the title and told him it was because he didn’t want him to get a big head and expected dude to come back and still be cool with him

:dead:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
No known racist should be in contention for an “award” like that on here.
If you want to talk about racists, start with certain posters in the Big Swole, Bianca Belair, and Jade Cargill threads.
Any other white man of a certain age who would he nominated (Meltzer, Alvarez, JD from NY, etc.) is just as racist as you proclaim Cornette to be. It would be a shorter list if we eliminated any "big name" white wrestling podcaster who hasn't held or expressed racist views. They're all racist and/or sexist to some degree; it comes with the territory.
I tell you what, let those of us in the Black delegation worry about the racism. We're not judging personal viewpoints (if we did, we couldn't let any white guys be nominated), we're judging show quality.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
  • Biggest fumble of the year award

• What the fukk is this shyt award (Dumbest angle or segment)

• Most improved award

• Entrance of the year award

• Ducktales of the year award

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I looked at it quickly, but I mostly only watch WWE and AEW. I barely watch Impact, ROH, and Japanese wrestling.

Men's Wrestler of the Year: Gunther (fantastic performance at 2023 Royal Rumble and has been believable since then) (Honorable mentions include Roman, MJF, Ilya)

Women's Wrestler of the Year: Rhea Ripley (reached a new stratosphere this year)

Best Non-Wrestler (manager, authority figure, etc.): Paul Heyman

Best Commentator: Depends on who you like: Ian Ricabonni, Wade Barrett, Vic Joseph, Pat Mcafee

Most Improved Wrestler: Dirty Dominick Mysterio (got better in the ring, and was also given a lay-up with the Judgment Day thing and didn't fumble it)(honorable mentions Trick Williams, Channing "Stackz" Lorenzo...LA Knight not eligible because he was already really good, just overlooked)

Best on Promo- MJF (goes over on Christian here because he was doing heel and Babyface throughout the year)

Best In-Ring: Rollins/Samoa Joe/MJF/Gunther/Will Osperay

Best Feud: Bloodline vs Kevin and Sammy

Best Match: Can't remember, but it may have been an MJF match or Ilya Dragunov match

Best PPV/PLE
Excellent list.

Best angle or storyline: Bloodline

Best wrestling podcast: Jim Cornette

Best Black wrestler (male)*: Swerve or Carmelo Hayes

-Best Black wrestler (female)-It was a long year, but the answer is probably still Bianca Belair

Other categories can include:
-Babyface of the year: Cody Rhodes

-Heel of the year: Christian or Roman

-Funniest wrestler of the year: Noam Dar?

-Celebrity wrestler of the year: Logan Paul

-Newest Star of the year (i.e. someone that was already good, but the fans didn't really start rocking with until 2023): La Knight (honorable mentions include Wes Lee, Swerve Strickland)

-They fukked up when they released him, but it's good they brought him back because he's an impressive wrestler of the year: Bronson Reed

-Rising Female Star: Tiffany Stratton

-
Steadily Improving Female Star (i.e, they were kind of trash before, and the outlook was bleak): Lash Legend

-
Rising Male Star: Trick Williams, Julius Creed, Daniel Garcia

-
Steadily Improving Male Star (i.e, they were kind of trash before, and the outlook was bleak): Possibly Dominick Mysterio, but maybe this award should go to someone that was even lower on the totem pole than him

-
Biggest Surprise of the Year: Rock showing up at some random town (no offense if you're from there), CM Punk return at Survivor Series, Rated R Adam Copeland shows up to AEW