I dont know why people were hating on Suicide Squad

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The editing/pacing was all fukked up due to some studio interference but on the whole it's an enjoyable popcorn flick. If you're expecting The Dark Knight then forget it. If you're expecting a better than average summer movie then you'll probably like it.

Critics gave Ghostbusters 75% so you can pretty much void their opinions on all these movies. Also, this is a younger person's flick. People under 25 gave it an A- which is very good for this kind of movie. People over 25 didn't like it much.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The editing/pacing was all fukked up due to some studio interference but on the whole it's an enjoyable popcorn flick. If you're expecting The Dark Knight then forget it. If you're expecting a better than average summer movie then you'll probably like it.

Critics gave Ghostbusters 75% so you can pretty much void their opinions on all these movies. Also, this is a younger person's flick. People under 25 gave it an A- which is very good for this kind of movie. People over 25 didn't like it much.
I thought it presented itself well: A good comic-book flick.

This DC universe is more of a literal translation from the comics.

It didn't even try to take itself seriously. Were people expecting some type Bane-like dialog or Ra's philosophy?

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I fell asleep 60% of the way in.

No one cares about ppl fighting generic robots or generic aliens or generic anything for that matter.
They put together a team of ppl to fight henchmen and a throwaway villain. Thats why the promos dont show who they are fighting... cause they are fighting fkn nobodies all movie.

Half the movie is flashbacks, and half of the flashback scenes are way more interesting than the movie itself... the other half of the flashbacks are filler trash.

Certain characters are there for basically no reason... like Harley has no powers and really doesn't even belong there. In the comics she is a martial artist, acrobatic, and has an assortment of gadgets and tools... but here she is just a 90 lbs white girl in shorts with a wooden baseball bat fighting demonic mutations or whatever. It does not translate well at all.

They need to try and make the same enemies she is fighting weak enough for her basically a little girl to kill with a minor league bat, but somehow tough enough that a military unit with grenafes and AKs can't just mow them down... so to accomplish this they try and seperate her scenes from everyone elses so they aren't fighting side by side.
:pachaha:trash yo

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No one cares about ppl fighting generic robots or generic aliens or generic anything for that matter.
They put together a team of ppl to fight henchmen and a throwaway villain. Thats why the promos dont show who they are fighting... cause they are fighting fkn nobodies all movie.

Half the movie is flashbacks, and half of the flashback scenes are way more interesting than the movie itself... the other half of the flashbacks are filler trash.

Certain characters are there for basically no reason... like Harley has no powers and really doesn't even belong there. In the comics she is a martial artist, acrobatic, and has an assortment of gadgets and tools... but here she is just a 90 lbs white girl in shorts with a wooden baseball bat fighting demonic mutations or whatever. It does not translate well at all.

They need to try and make the same enemies she is fighting weak enough for her basically a little girl to kill with a minor league bat, but somehow tough enough that a military unit with grenafes and AKs can't just mow them down... so to accomplish this they try and seperate her scenes from everyone elses so they aren't fighting side by side.

:ehh:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

:salute:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
editing/pacing was extremely poor, half the characters are useless and no one cares about them, the relationships are formed so fast it makes for the third act not to have any impact (imo) because its not believable that "villains" would be so attached to one another in such a short span of time. No real memorable action scenes besides one i guess. Main villain is :trash:...waaaaay too much music, like way too fukking much :francis:....jokes (for me) werent on point which made for corny dialogue. The black excellence in the film (and no im not talking bout croc) made it watchable tho so it gets a solid 6/10. Would nvr pay to see it tho