I dont know why people were hating on Suicide Squad

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was horrible

Why didn't the Enchantress put everyone in the boardroom in a trance and take her heart?

Why the fukk would you allow the Enchantress to roam free in the first place?

Why the fukk did Captain Boomerang only disappear for 1 min. He should have came back at a time they needed him to make it seem more impacful

Why the fukk didn't Amanda Waller just destroy Enchantress' heart instead of stabbing it?

Why the fukk was Enchantress going into super ninja human mode and battling everyone?

How obvious was it that Harley was setting up the Enchantress to turn on her?

The joker was irrelevant to the movie

Where the fukk were any civilians throughout the movie?

There's more but I'm probably forgetting right now.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
go to any of the old threads and you will
see that i said i was more excited to see
suicide squad than bvs and that i wanted
it to do numbers.....
The movie was just ok and people
if will and viola didnt give sparks
the movie would have been a damn
straight to dvd man.....shyt was a huge let down.

wat6rr.jpg

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i wonder if this was rated a bit higher on Rotten tomatoes, some of you would change your tune as well

the movie was fun to watch, i didn't go in expecting Civil War or The Dark Knight
it came out its own little thing, and i was satisfied

im not taking any review website that rates Ghostbusters 3 or the trash fest of the Fast and Furious franchise highly

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I fell asleep 60% of the way in.

No one cares about ppl fighting generic robots or generic aliens or generic anything for that matter.
They put together a team of ppl to fight henchmen and a throwaway villain. Thats why the promos dont show who they are fighting... cause they are fighting fkn nobodies all movie.

Half the movie is flashbacks, and half of the flashback scenes are way more interesting than the movie itself... the other half of the flashbacks are filler trash.

Certain characters are there for basically no reason... like Harley has no powers and really doesn't even belong there. In the comics she is a martial artist, acrobatic, and has an assortment of gadgets and tools... but here she is just a 90 lbs white girl in shorts with a wooden baseball bat fighting demonic mutations or whatever. It does not translate well at all.

They need to try and make the same enemies she is fighting weak enough for her basically a little girl to kill with a minor league bat, but somehow tough enough that a military unit with grenafes and AKs can't just mow them down... so to accomplish this they try and seperate her scenes from everyone elses so they aren't fighting side by side.
:pachaha:trash yo
Or they could have just made the Joker the main villain or at least affiliated with the main villian (He had info they needed or something)... That would have easily explained her involvement.

I enjoyed the movie for what it was, i felt like having lower powered more grounded villains would have made for a better movie. Lol @ The Enchantress acting skills and threat level falling off once she became a white girl full time :russ:.

:ohhh: shyt would have been flames if their mission was to locate and infiltrate the Batcave and the Joker kept hating on some random bullshyt.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Or they could have just made the Joker the main villain or at least affiliated with the main villian (He had info they needed or something)... That would have easily explained her involvement.

I enjoyed the movie for what it was, i felt like having lower powered more grounded villains would have made for a better movie. Lol @ The Enchantress acting skills and threat level falling off once she became a white girl full time :russ:.

:ohhh: shyt would have been flames if their mission was to locate and infiltrate the Batcave and the Joker kept hating on some random bullshyt.
I feel like if the movie had went with a either slightly powered/ or maybe depowered villain then it would have been a better choice. A couple times during the movie i was thinking "all the criminals in the world and these people are the best you can get?"

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Movie was horrible

Why didn't the Enchantress put everyone in the boardroom in a trance and take her heart?
Because there was a function that if she got near it, the box would've exploded or destroyed the heart. Pay attention to the scene where she freed her broher. When Waller was asleep, she tried to get near it, but it set off a triggering mechanism.

Why the fukk would you allow the Enchantress to roam free in the first place?
Because Waller thought she could be controlled.

Why the fukk did Captain Boomerang only disappear for 1 min. He should have came back at a time they needed him to make it seem more impacful
What scene are you talkin about.

Why the fukk didn't Amanda Waller just destroy Enchantress' heart instead of stabbing it?
She was panicking.

Why the fukk was Enchantress going into super ninja human mode and battling everyone?
Dramatized affects. Excellent final battle scene

How obvious was it that Harley was setting up the Enchantress to turn on her?
I didnt know. Harley is insane, who knew what she was thinking. :upsetfavre:

The joker was irrelevant to the movie
He will have more screentime in the solo batman flicks

Where the fukk were any civilians throughout the movie?

They were either evacuated (did you miss the scene int he begining of the city where it said Midway City EVACUATION POINT), in hiding, or turned into the zombies

There's more but I'm probably forgetting right now.
:russell:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

No one cares about ppl fighting generic robots or generic aliens or generic anything for that matter.
They put together a team of ppl to fight henchmen and a throwaway villain. Thats why the promos dont show who they are fighting... cause they are fighting fkn nobodies all movie.

The henchmen were mindless zombies because the studio didnt want the audience to root against the protagonists for killing humans.

Half the movie is flashbacks, and half of the flashback scenes are way more interesting than the movie itself... the other half of the flashbacks are filler trash.
It fleshed out the characters.

Certain characters are there for basically no reason... like Harley has no powers and really doesn't even belong there. In the comics she is a martial artist, acrobatic, and has an assortment of gadgets and tools... but here she is just a 90 lbs white girl in shorts with a wooden baseball bat fighting demonic mutations or whatever. It does not translate well at all.

Come on breh, we saw her do martial arts (CGC in the elevator scene) and acrobatics (in the initial scene where she used her legs to take out that guard). The gadgets and tools would've useless in close quarters combat she aint Batman. And Harley is supposed to have enhanced strength due to the acid bath (instead of Poison Ivy giving her a potion that makes her stronger and more athletic like in the comics).

They need to try and make the same enemies she is fighting weak enough for her basically a little girl to kill with a minor league bat, but somehow tough enough that a military unit with grenafes and AKs can't just mow them down... so to accomplish this they try and seperate her scenes from everyone elses so they aren't fighting side by side.
As I said due to the acid bath, she is supposed to have enhanced strength. She got that scene on her own because she was the top billing star. Plain and simple. :upsetfavre:

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

I haven't even seen the movie yet but I believe you yo... Good ass report... :salute:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder if this was rated a bit higher on Rotten tomatoes, some of you would change your tune as well

the movie was fun to watch, i didn't go in expecting Civil War or The Dark Knight
it came out its own little thing, and i was satisfied

im not taking any review website that rates Ghostbusters 3 or the trash fest of the Fast and Furious franchise highly
Same here. I didn't watch any trailers or read anything about the plot, or any behind the scene material, so I didn't allow myself to fall into any hype. Doing so, the movie played out similarly to how I expected.