I don't like saying it but THIS is HOE BABBLE!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Lana is bey, she has a point of course (first paragraph, not reading all that), I mean The Coli TLR brehs should agree with her :yeshrug:

But y’all are caught in between your “women are hoes, bed wenches, twerking and talk about nothing “ and your militant side.

Go look at the Meg the Stalin thread in this forum :mjlol:
Although it’s valid she just upset she’s not in a position to benefit off it.

Woman, especially white a very passive aggressive with their bullshyt.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Her no talent, overhyped, 15 minutes of fame is up. Especially after that SNL performance where she totally dropped the ball. Country music singers sing about their shytty ass relationships all the time. It's not like there isn't a market for it. It's her.

You don't have to look through the whole thing. Skim and scan. Her stage show has no energy. Her whole thing is being emo, and she has the nerve to even mention any one of those women? She's not going to be a big star in the USA. She'll have her fans in that art house crowd, which will also work well internationally. That's it though. She needs to shut up and stay in her lane.

Damn that performance was bad. Theres alot of juelzing in the comments :mjlol:

Daps
It must burn her alive that black women are rising up to the charts faster than her. She sounds very entitled. She is just salty that her mediocrity did not gain any attention that she desired. even blandly pretty whiteness can't compensate for a total lack of skill. Yikes.