I don’t support ANY immigration to the US at this point. ZERO exceptions. - Tariq Nasheed

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukk with some of them ados cats online, Im not gonna tar all of em with the same brush. They have a legitimate bone to pick on some issues.
But Tariq is going in on the Black diaspora DAILY on his twitter account. HE might put out the occasional disclaimer and say he's not shytting on the whole diaspora, but his followers damn sure aint taking that to heart.
He wasnt like this before his falling out with the ados founders, it's like he wants to be a more extreme version of them.

It's all hustle, and folks like Tariq know who to target. It no difference then Repubs running game on Working class Whites or Dems running game on Blacks.

It's so sad to see so many Black Americans not understanding the advantages yall having this access to other Blacks

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's all hustle, and folks like Tariq know who to target. It no difference then Repubs running game on Working class Whites or Dems running game on Blacks.

It's so sad to see so many Black Americans not understanding the advantages yall having this access to other Blacks
This is a common immigrant trick I'm finding. Tariq =/= Yvette + Tone. He jumped on the bandwagon briefly and splintered the group.

:skip: Tell me, what "advantages" do ados/ fba have over ppl from a majority black homeland?

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps

FAyDbpiWYAAR4p7

FAyDbpnWUAk4O83

You got to ne the most insecure nikka breathing for real.

:mjlol:

Does this cherry picked shyt really offend you? Does this guy represent the entirety of West African nationals in your eyes? Im really curious how the mind of a senseless bigot who bases his world views on social media works. :russ:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a common immigrant trick I'm finding. Tariq =/= Yvette + Tone. He jumped on the bandwagon briefly and splintered the group.

:skip: Tell me, what "advantages" do ados/ fba have over ppl from a majority black homeland?

For example my step sister and her friend who owns a hair salon. Found out through me that Black Colombian Women produced and make their weaves. And been doing it for decades. Now instead off buying from the Arabs and Reans. She's been buying wholesale straight from Black Women from Cali, at a cheaper price. Putting on other salon owners on game.

Another friend of ours who is AA just started a shipping business with the connects he made through the Caribbean and African communities in this area(DMV)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
For example my step sister and her friend who owns a hair salon. Found out through me that Black Colombian Women produced and make their weaves. And been doing it for decades. Now instead off buying from the Arabs and Reans. She's been buying wholesale straight from Black Women from Cali, at a cheaper price. Putting on other salon owners on game.

Another friend of ours who is AA just started a shipping business with the connects he made through the Caribbean and African communities in this area(DMV)
:skip: And how are those "advantages?"

The whole diaspora can access those networks depending on the amount of hate in the gatekeepers hearts and money exchanged.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: And how are those "advantages?"

The whole diaspora can access those networks depending on the amount of hate in the gatekeepers hearts and money exchanged.

No, they can't

You'll be shocked how little Black folks know and interact with each other, outside off United States, England, France.

I'm from Sierra Leone, and I remember the first couple off times I went to this Senegalese spot. I was literally alien to these people, whose country was only 12 hour drive from ours. They were shocked when I told em, everything they eat we eat too.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
No, they can't

You'll be shocked how little Black folks know and interact with each other, outside off United States, England, France.

I'm from Sierra Leone, and I remember the first couple off times I went to this Senegalese spot. I was literally alien to these people, whose country was only 12 hour drive from ours. They were shocked when I told em, everything they eat we eat too.

But what's the point if they look at (and charge) us like wp? There is none. It's essentially charity at that point.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
No, they can't

Please don't go back and forth with them. They want to be in their feelings.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
But what's the point if they look at (and charge) us like wp? There is none. It's essentially charity at that point.

I cant believe a chick from Harlem (my favorite city in the world) can be this close minded and miserable around diverse people. Jesus...

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I cant believe a chick from Harlem (my favorite city in the world) can be this close minded and miserable around diverse people. Jesus...
:hhh:We talking business, breh.

Whats the point of pan Africanism if they not showing love? If they gone treat us just like any other vendor, and worse than they treat others, whats the point? :jbhmm: