"I DONT WANT THIS N*GGA AROUND, OLD ASS B*TCH" - FUTURE SPEAKING ON DIDDY

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
This nikka Future only a couple years younger than me calling somebody else old :mjlol:

He got maybe a year or two left before youngins start hittin him with the :flabbynsick: everytime he drops

fukk outta here nikka..

Daps

never been a Future fan :manny:

Til Now
TzBcrox.gif

Daps
This nikka Future only a couple years younger than me calling somebody else old :mjlol:

He got maybe a year or two left before youngins start hittin him with the :flabbynsick: everytime he drops

fukk outta here nikka..

Yeah point taken, but Diddy is like the Shang Tsung of hip-hop- would you want him around you waiting to steal your soul? :patrice::usure:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Never said that Diddy wasn't hiding. Just saying that he had nikkas literally lying in wait to kill him and he's still here.
Meanwhile Future got his own son calling Russell Wilson Daddy. :mjlol:

:dwillhuh:

I guess I'm confused what you're giving Puff credit for. He's still here because he hid. People act like rappers should be wary of beefing with Puff when the one beef he was actually in he was ducking the entire time. The only notable thing he's done since then is slap up Drake, and J. Prince made him back down from that, too.

Fred.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Yeah point taken, but Diddy is like the Shang Tsung of hip-hop- would you want him around you waiting to steal your soul? :patrice::usure:

So say bloodsuckin, snake nikka or something

Once you're within 20 years of being eligible for AARP

you have no business trying to clown someone for being old

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I can't blame Future.

A couple of yrs ago at the BET Awards Puff was tryna challenge Omarion to a dance contest.

I'm like "nikka u almost 50, go sit down grandpa."

:scust: