I finally watched the Dark Knight Rises

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was dope until he took over the city and then drove a nuclear bomb around for 3 months when they could've just detonated the shyt. I mean thy won bruce was fukked in jail looking at GNN and it seems like they wanted to blow up with the city anyway so why wait for batman to magically teleport back to gotham and fly off with the bomb? Nolan likes to boast a reality based movie but that was just stupidity after successfully hijacking a city

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
It was dope until he took over the city and then drove a nuclear bomb around for 3 months when they could've just detonated the shyt. I mean thy won bruce was fukked in jail looking at GNN and it seems like they wanted to blow up with the city anyway so why wait for batman to magically teleport back to gotham and fly off with the bomb? Nolan likes to boast a reality based movie but that was just stupidity after successfully hijacking a city

He was waiting for Bruce to watch the world burn, as the citizens to turn into animals like the joker said "they'll eat each other" then "when Gotham is ashes" he'd kill him after killing his spirit "guns are too quick, you don't get to savor the last moments in which people show you who they really are."

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was waiting for Bruce to watch the world burn, as the citizens to turn into animals like the joker said "they'll eat each other" then "when Gotham is ashes" he'd kill him after killing his spirit "guns are too quick, you don't get to savor the last moments in which people show you who they really are."

nikka u confusing the joker plans with banes. he said he was there to finish ra's a ghul's destiny which was to destroy gotham literally not on some psychological shyt like the joker. bane new batman was back and this hoe Talia waits for the dramatic knife in the ribs to finally say u 2 late homie bombs away.... oh no where da boom? i waited 3 months for this :wtb:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Bane/Talias plot is probably one of the dumbest in movie history. Knowing the city was going to blow up anyways, why not kill the cops? :mindblown:

Its almost like they secretly wanted Bruce to have enough time to heal AND enough troops to beat them with. The f*ck? :dahell:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
nikka u confusing the joker plans with banes. he said he was there to finish ra's a ghul's destiny which was to destroy gotham literally not on some psychological shyt like the joker. bane new batman was back and this hoe Talia waits for the dramatic knife in the ribs to finally say u 2 late homie bombs away.... oh no where da boom? i waited 3 months for this :wtb:

I know but Im just snowballing in how the events in the other flicks were leading up to rises, Bane said he wanted to watch his city rip itself apart (like how they burnt rome to the ground) the bomb was going to be the icing on the cake

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know but Im just snowballing in how the events in the other flicks were leading up to rises, Bane said he wanted to watch his city rip itself apart (like how they burnt rome to the ground) the bomb was going to be the icing on the cake

I know but i just hate how they took away bane's intelligence and made him just a goon. I really think if heath lived the movie would've been epic

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Bane never escaped the prison, yet talia did because she was no ordinary child, born in hell, forged by suffering and hardened by pain, Bruce's childhood was not all dissimilar from talias, he escaped by crawling out of the pit after finding fear again, The whole underlying tone to batman begins was fear, when he spent a good portion of his life trying to understand his grief he used his own fears to become batman, "the jump is not about strength, survival is the spirit the soul, you do not fear death that is why you fail, you think this makes you strong it makes you weak, how can you move faster than possible, fight longer than possible? If not for the powerful impulse of the soul. The fear of death the will to survive. Make the climb, as the child did. Without the rope, then fear will find you again." in order to make the journey outward to freedom, he had to first make the journey inward to find what gave him strength in the first place. Bane believed he destroyed him, he never fully understood what made batman who he is, like he never had the will to escape, hope had since abandoned him those years spent in that prison. He felt that it was for the weak so he gets to torture Bruce and Gotham by giving the people exactly that.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
Bane never escaped the prison, yet talia did because she was no ordinary child, born in hell, forged by suffering and hardened by pain, Bruce's childhood was not all dissimilar from talias, he escaped by crawling out of the pit after finding fear again, The whole underlying tone to batman begins was fear, when he spent a good portion of his life trying to understand his grief he used his own fears to become batman, "the jump is not about strength, survival is the spirit the soul, you do not fear death that is why you fail, you think this makes you strong it makes you weak, how can you move faster than possible, fight longer than possible? If not for the powerful impulse of the soul. The fear of death the will to survive. Make the climb, as the child did. Without the rope, then fear will find you again." in order to make the journey outward to freedom, he had to first make the journey inward to find what gave him strength in the first place. Bane believed he destroyed him, he never fully understood what made batman who he is, like he never had the will to escape, hope had since abandoned him those years spent in that prison. He felt that it was for the weak so he gets wanted to torture Bruce and Gotham by giving the people exactly that.
That's poetic and I am a fan of this film. The thing is you really can't think about it too much or the plot really unravels. What dude you know is the ultimate bad ass like Bane, but at the same time the ultimate simp and never touched Talia. And Talia is going to suck off Bruce Wayne and then latter act like she has pulled the ultimate revenge and try to drive that truck with a nuclear bomb. Her death was hilarious.

bytch you dropped your panties for Bruce :jawalrus:. It's a great film to enjoy but you can't keep thinking about the plot.

Anytime in a film where a character gives a highly specific future fantasy, you can predict the ending.

Alfred: "Every year, I took a holiday. I went to Florence, there's this cafe, on the banks of the Arno. Every fine evening, I'd sit there and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, with a wife and maybe a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy."

That's no covert line.:pachaha:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
that "u think darkness is your allie?" deliver is a top 50 quote of all time...its like a cold rapper bar :wow:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
watching it again for the 5th time and Bane is still that dude even tho i dont like the way he went out

I hear this all of the time, but in all seriousness, how would you have Bane go out? If Selina hadn't rushed in at that moment, Batman's head would've been blown off. Or would they rather have Batman defeat Bane in another fight? He's not going to kill him, bruh. The fight would be the same. This guy isn't going to be arrested. He'd rather die. Getting shot by a canon (that can destroy a Tumbler) is not a bad way to go at all.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ People watching this stuff in the theater and couldn't even understand anything bane or even batman was saying GTFOH.

SMH @ waiting for this overrated movie to drop on DVD/Bluray to read the subtitles.

LMAO @ all this unnecessary bane hype, voice was horrible.

:bryan: