I give up...put me on Young Thug

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
First I saw that dirty money from the boosies daughter thread thinking ''those aren't some 9-5 earned money'' and the next comment I read was about the same thing and now I listen to Y.T. saying he isn't that bad and this thread pops up :merchant:. The Coli = illuminati confirmed.

:troll:Dumb shyt but you notice this kind of things when you're high.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
This nikka got me fukked up, seems like Lifestyle is his best song by a long shot

Not my favorite but it does seem pretty popular. He has a lot of mixtape stuff but this is an actual single.

@Clutch Robinson i didnt see the appeal of thugger until i heard him with gucci. black portland is my shyt at the moment, though. I could listen to that tape all day.

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
So I ain't look out for this nikka much but heard all the fukkery round him and I listened to beats in this topic. What's up with nikka high pitch voice and look? I can't take nikka goon bars too serious but he obviously don't give a fukk.

For real, shyt has no substance and no technical skills besides the flow but I know if I was high and drunk in the club I'd vibe to this shyt... ain't no one trying to decipher bars in the club.

can't hate on the nikka, get ya money thugga.