I got some hyperpigmentation

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
From acne om my back and im wondering how you ladies clear it up? I need help I wanna wear my shirt off outside but I dont wanna have these dark spots tho
I figure yall would know bout skincare better than the fellas

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
-Mix equal parts apple cider vinegar with water and apply to area. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
(you can also use lemon without diluting it with water)

-Apply vitamin E oil.

-Apply aloe vera before bed and rinse off in the morning.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-Mix equal parts apple cider vinegar with water and apply to area. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
(you can also use lemon without diluting it with water)

-Apply vitamin E oil.

-Apply aloe vera before bed and rinse off in the morning.
Does this work similarly for facial hyper pigmentation? I'm trying to go from 21 and fun back to 15 and pretty keen. This perma-shadow is in the way of that.

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
I strongly recommend 100% Raw African Shea Butter. I use this everyday in place of lotion actually. You can use it for the following: treatment of dry skin, eczema, minor burns, pain relief from swelling and arthritis, improves muscle relaxation and stiffness, sunscreen, treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes, massages, rashes, hair conditioner, and lots more!! I Love It!

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I strongly recommend 100% Raw African Shea Butter. I use this everyday in place of lotion actually. You can use it for the following: treatment of dry skin, eczema, minor burns, pain relief from selling and arthritis, improves muscle relaxation and stiffness, sunscreen, treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes, massages, rashes, hair conditioner, and lots more!! I Love It!
I use it, its is the greatest

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
The acv stuff is good, get raw cocoa butter or shea butter and add some lemon and rosehip oil to it, those will boost the butter and lighten up those spots while keepin the skin clear,soft and add a glow :manny:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Find a peeling African woman on the bus and ask her what cream she uses for her face.

Hit up Vybz Kartel on twitter