I got some hyperpigmentation

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I strongly recommend 100% Raw African Shea Butter. I use this everyday in place of lotion actually. You can use it for the following: treatment of dry skin, eczema, minor burns, pain relief from swelling and arthritis, improves muscle relaxation and stiffness, sunscreen, treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes, massages, rashes, hair conditioner, and lots more!! I Love It!
Do you get from vendors or stores? I'm interested.

Right now I use Shea Butter soap from Whole Foods, which is basically a poor woman's version of L'Occitane's $12/bar Shea butter soap. It rinses well and leaves me squeaky clean.

But I don't moisturize consistently.:sadcam:

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
Do you get from vendors or stores? I'm interested.

Right now I use Shea Butter soap from Whole Foods, which is basically a poor woman's version of L'Occitane's $12/bar Shea butter soap. It rinses well and leaves me squeaky clean.

But I don't moisturize consistently.:sadcam:
I find mines at a small fashion outlet near me However, it of course varies depending on your location. I know you can buy it online, I would search in your area first though.

Unolove

All Star
Daps
I got that too kojie sann soap works lol my face is like three shades darker than my body

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
I’m suffering from the same thing too. I’ve done most of what people here suggested( except the African soap) and have seen no results. For reference it looks identical to this

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I’m suffering from the same thing too. I’ve done most of what people here suggested( except the African soap) and have seen no results. For reference it looks identical to this

better embrace your hyperpigmentation.. don’t turn to skin bleaching :mjpls: