I guess Remy was telling the Truth about Nicki ass LOL

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
wait til allll them secrets of hers get exposed. lil wayne gave her the words, and ounces of cum, to spit out when he bagged her flat ass/push up bra wearing self off myspace.
people forget where she got noticed. fukk a ghost written mixtape hardcore floating in the streets to gas up her career, she had myspace hardcore to help her.
let us not forget.

plus anyone here actually think she would've made bank with her natural genetic body?? raise your hand
didn't think so
you can give her props for greatly succeeding on lies and banking,
but call her the queen of hip pop. a genre who uses a bubble gum sound to gain sales and exploits the rap and hip hop culture.
she the blakk iggy
she the blakk kylie
she bleached herself to prove this to you all too. smfh
that's one pathetic woman right there to be called the "queen of rap"

Want and Birdman were smart and took advantage of Nicki and the thirst of light skinned women that brehs wanted. It was the perfect cash cow in the age of social media and the age of short-lived music.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C5xehKNWAAEirKS.jpg

I'd still

34150_o.gif

With no hesitation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Want and Birdman were smart and took advantage of Nicki and the thirst of light skinned women that brehs wanted. It was the perfect cash cow in the age of social media and the age of short-lived music.

yup. But nikki had to bleach to bank on that lighter skin tone.
wayne trolled sohh.... when he found nikki he was on his T.I tip premature looking for that female horse to ride and make money off, but she was too fake hood with a push up bra.
so he flipped her style, gave her ideas and lyrics to run with and here we are so many delusional money making years later.
what was minaj doing out of high school? she didnt decide to drop the "mixtape" her man helped her with until she was 21. :francis: queen of rap?
meanwhile remy been hustling for yearsssssssssss.

edit: she was 25 smh

Ill always defend birdman because he is a money market genius, but minaj sold out. couldn't even keep her original padded bra momentum. had to sell out and imitate others while taking it to a whole new pop level.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i only listened to shether because of the dropped ass pic.

remy was grimey but some of her lines used outdated references and she should've made more fake ass jokes.