I guess white fever is real brehs

Have you ever had white fever(Private poll)

• Yes :whew:

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No :birdman:

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

This episode came out when I was like 10 so I never really paid attention to this scene in particular, but this shyt is true brehs sad to say
I'm A victim. :mjcry:

It all started when I was at the grocery store getting stuff and this BIG BOOTY white lady, in her 30s, was shopping. She just came in the eyeyo I was in grabbed the smallest thing of salt and put it in her basket. I watched as her big PAWG but swerved from side to side and that was the start.

Then last week, I was at Town East Mall meeting up with this girl in my kik group that I run. We've all been knowing each other for years thru, alot of us have met up, some are scared, whatever. So I just told that bytch I'm bored Im finna go to her job. I had the intent on clowning her and checking her for the passive racist shyt she said to a certain member in the group, but brehs when she walked up that escalader I swear time slowed down, I thought it was like a movie. She was the most beautiful person I've seen in years, my jaw dropped like a goddamn cartoon character, we ended up having a long talk, I took videos of her :shaq:, we hugged and I left.

But Friday is when I knew this "fever" is getting too bad. I was at this gas station food spot waiting on my order and some Fit pawg who worked out, I didnt notice her at first until she got up and got in front of me to grab a soda from the cooler or some shyt. Boy her ass was so thick in them yoga pants. Like a mini nicki minaj body but it was real and she was white :ohlawd: It got so bad that I had to go to my car and fan myself off. I didn't even wait for my food I went home n took a cold shower.

Brehs whats happening to me :to:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get you a queen breh
ham%2Bdress.jpg

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i thought white gurls in texas were a no no?