I hate flying....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So.. I got this issue with planes. I'm a lil closterphobic and hate sitting by windows and scrunched up between fat people...

I told this bytchass job what it was. Low and behold, I'm sitting here stuck between the window and some fat bytch.... After they asked me to go on this dumbass trip and I didn't even want to.

So now I'm flipping out... I'm gonna ask to move soon and idgaf. They paid for the isle the first time and I guess I couldn't get an isle the second time.

Then this big ass chick talking about "no I don't want the window..."

I'm not fat but I'm far from skinny and I refuse to be scrunched up throughout this entire flight.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'll pray she doesn't have gas.
This bigass entitled chick steady looking out the window too...

About to shut the fukking shutter thing too

I'm about to close this shyt and cuss nikkas out at work tomorrow... Or quit. Job full of shyt anyway and done already threatened to leave before

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:russ:

Flying is easy, stop being a big baby...

I remember my first plane ride...

The kick of those giant engines kicking in as they hit the gas and your thrown into your seat, the little bits of G force kicking in, then watching the plane lift off the ground...

:banderas:
Negro I've flown enough

This shyt is annoying af... Unless its first class.

Crying babies, squished up seats, lines everywhere... fukk this shyt

Last edited:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I hate flying even though I've done it like 6 times. Not since I was 18 though and im 25. Idk if I could do it now unless I was drunk or on a strong med to deal with the claustrophobic and anxiety of knowing that bytch comes down we all dead. I had to be squished between to 400 pounders before :scust:everytime they moved the seat made some sketchy ass noise.:sadbron:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I hate flying even though I've done it like 6 times. Not since I was 18 though and im 25. Idk if I could do it now unless I was drunk or on a strong med to deal with the claustrophobic and anxiety of knowing that bytch comes down we all dead. I had to be squished between to 400 pounders before :scust:everytime they moved the seat made some sketchy ass noise.:sadbron:
Yeah man that's the ultimate anxiety....once you up in the air you fully commit to being in the pilots & engineers hands. I see flying no different than bungie jumping or diving with sharks. On the outside I may look calm but the inside I'm :damn: the whole time

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Yeah man that's the ultimate anxiety....once you up in the air you fully commit to being in the pilots & engineers hands. I see flying no different than bungie jumping or diving with sharks. On the outside I may look calm but the inside I'm :damn: the whole time
I'm going to have to drive everywhere. Or take a damn boat. Idk how I could even manage flyin over the damn ocean. All my flights have been 3 hours tops. I think I might rather dive with sharks then fly. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Soon as the plane went up I'm buying drinks. Flying is fukking frightening.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I'm going to have to drive everywhere. Or take a damn boat. Idk how I could even manage flyin over the damn ocean. All my flights have been 3 hours tops. I think I might rather dive with sharks then fly. :patrice:
I don't think it would bother me being over water no more than it would over land. Once you up there, no turning back. I just try to listen to music to take my mind off it.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I don't think it would bother me being over water no more than it would over land. Once you up there, no turning back. I just try to listen to music to take my mind off it.
probably more of the fact you know it's goin to be a long one if you're going over the ocean. Like I said I've only flown from Michigan to Florida. So it wasn't too bad. Still enough to question everything I did wrong in life :mjlol:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
probably more of the fact you know it's goin to be a long one if you're going over the ocean. Like I said I've only flown from Michigan to Florida. So it wasn't too bad. Still enough to question everything I did wrong in life :mjlol:
Last time I flew the wind was blowing hard while we were taking off, so the plane rocking back & forth, then the pilot says "uh bare with me folks, it's gonna be a little bumpy for the next couple mins while we climb thru these gusts". I just knew I was gonna die

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah man I had the worse luck usually.

I started paying for first class after while... Much more comfortable

I don't mind sitting in the isles though... Normally I pick my seats but this was a business trip

Straight :scust:

Big bytch kept trying to look out the window too after I offered her the seat. Straight shut the cover down on her ass too:stopitslime: