I hate having sex with my fiance. But it’s too late to call off the wedding

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
If that raw, sexual attraction she clamours for was not there in the beginning, it will NEVER work out.

The sooner people admit to sex being an integral part of the relationship (a make or break factor) from the beginning, then you'll avoid falling for someone for those other reasons and then discovering later that those other factors will subside and won't hide the fact the sex isn't what you want it to be. It's not superficial or unreasonable to want good sex. It's a huge component of a successful relationship.

If a woman isn't sexually attracted within literally seconds of meeting you, there's no chance. It's only a matter of time before things go south. Guys should be very wary when meeting a woman and what her type is etc. The physical attraction aspect is paramount to opening the door to a potential relationship. There's no other effective way of entry.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that raw, sexual attraction she clamours for was not there in the beginning, it will NEVER work out.

The sooner people admit to sex being an integral part of the relationship (a make or break factor) from the beginning, then you'll avoid falling for someone for those other reasons and then discovering later that those other factors will subside and won't hide the fact the sex isn't what you want it to be. It's not superficial or unreasonable to want good sex. It's a huge component of a successful relationship.

If a woman isn't sexually attracted within literally seconds of meeting you, there's no chance. It's only a matter of time before things go south. Guys should be very wary when meeting a woman and what her type is etc. The physical attraction aspect is paramount to opening the door to a potential relationship. There's no other effective way of entry.

That shyt wears off though and beauty fades. People get older, gain wait, fall off, etc...then what?

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
That shyt wears off though and beauty fades. People get older, gain wait, fall off, etc...then what?

I'm talking about the beginning stages. Most people who have developed long-lasting, loving relationships thereafter will accept that there will be a fall-off in performance, frequency and the looks/physical attributes as well. Also, I don't think that raw attraction ever disappears in the most successfull relationships. Objectively people get worse off but to each other, they're still sexy as ever yada yada. The raw attraction isn't a rank of objective features. It's just that x-factor.

To start with though, when you are considering a relationship with someone, the first box that needs to be ticked is physical attraction. Why would you bother to explore the intangibles when you aren't physically attracted in the first place. The woman already said "he isn't my usual type, BUT...". That "BUT" never fukking works out. At some point, the "BUT" disappears and all you're left thinking is "he/she isn't my usual type". Now you're back at square one because you didn't properly consider the physical aspect (in her case, out of desperation due to her biological clock ticking).

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
:dead::dead::dead:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, we either like her as she is or we improve her as we like
Which is this dude issue, he not reigning her in at all because she's too old for that kind of development, she set in her ways and they don't match up with his
bytch complaining about sex when it's more than likely her puss either trash or she can't get herself in the mood. Almost 40 solely focusing on sex lmao couldn't be me
Yeah I’ll put money on her p*ssy is trash or she’s crazy. Clearly short bald fiancé breh doesn’t have much experience or he woulda dipped from time.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I'm talking about the beginning stages. Most people who have developed long-lasting, loving relationships thereafter will accept that there will be a fall-off in performance, frequency and the looks/physical attributes as well. Also, I don't think that raw attraction ever disappears in the most successfull relationships. Objectively people get worse off but to each other, they're still sexy as ever yada yada. The raw attraction isn't a rank of objective features. It's just that x-factor.

To start with though, when you are considering a relationship with someone, the first box that needs to be ticked is physical attraction. Why would you bother to explore the intangibles when you aren't physically attracted in the first place. The woman already said "he isn't my usual type, BUT...". That "BUT" never fukking works out. At some point, the "BUT" disappears and all you're left thinking is "he/she isn't my usual type". Now you're back at square one because you didn't properly consider the physical aspect (in her case, out of desperation due to her biological clock ticking).

You are talking out of your ass breh.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I knew she wasn’t white from the first second.

First I thought she was Black, turns out she is South Asian (likely Indian).

No white woman describes an entire group of white men who treated her like this with such reverence and respect.

And no group of white men ghosts a really to them desirable white woman.

The fact real dates were involved would suggest she looks good enough to take on elaborate dates, not good enough to wife. Cacs wife “ok” cacs though..