I hate joker and yes him being the cac savior has a lot to do with it

Is Joker being overrated by cacs and c00ns?

• Yes

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • No,

Votes: 52 83.9%

• Total voters

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White players the face of the NBA and WNBA, WATTBA :mjpls:
And a white CB about to be a 1st rounder in the NFL draft.

tumblr_mmz11hfqgk1s3558do1_400.gif

:russ:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Promise a coli breh does not need to explain why they hate Jokic :mjlol: mfs need to admit why they don’t really like hoop, soap opera ass nikkas

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Just know that while Joker is on top he will get the MVP handed to him EVERY YEAR
This is why I'm not a fan of the MVP voting structure because it does seem like It's reaching that level of absurdity.

It'll be crazy if this man surpasses LeBron, MJ, Bill Russell, Wilt, etc in terms of MVPs when he's nowhere near as great, or has the accolades, accomplishments, and longevity as them.

Jokic is special in his own right but at the same time he's nowhere near as great as those players but if he keeps being awarded the MVP by default it'll allow revisionists to rewrite NBA history.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Just know that while Joker is on top he will get the MVP handed to him EVERY YEAR

SGA should win it , but it's going to joker

And probably will next year as well no matter how well other players play.

A black player, let alone one from the States ain't winning for a while cause they still gonna try and shove one to Luka as well.

They stole his MVP just last year

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yall cornballs don't ever get tired of hating on greatness?

Yes Jokic is that great.

Take your goofy ass back tlr , jokic CAN HOOP

Name 3 centers in history with his skill set NAME EM

I dare you to name 1.

:umad:

Nah g Jokic is very much like that...

Now, the crowning him as already Top 10, or the GOAT, or the greatest offensive player, or the greatest playmaker ever, I do think those are bridges too far because I think sustainability matters. You're not the greatest at anything when you haven't yet sustained that level of play as long as the greats before you did...

That said, I expect The Jokic Show to continue for quite awhile. But right now we're talking about a guy 6 years in to his prime, we had guys sustain this level of play beyond that. We've seen guys win 3 MVPs, we've seen guys be unstoppable in the clutch, we've seen guys elevate average teams, we've seen generational scorers and playmakers. So I do agree with you there. His ceiling is high as fukk, in theory becoming the best player ever is in play for him...

But he's gotta sustain this play, you don't get those titles after only 6 years...

But he most definitely is the best player in basketball today...

Go back to TLR, this isn't for you :mjlol:

Jokic haters be like that fraud mvp didn't win when Murray was hurt for 2 years straight?
:mjlol:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
White players the face of the NBA and WNBA, WATTBA :mjpls:

This ain't 1999/2000 when the best golfer was Tiger and the best rapper was Eminem ala the Chris Rock standup.

Steve Nash was more of a face than Joker. But let the coli cook ...

LeMedia is a thing. If Joker played 2002-2007 he'd be a bigger deal when the discourse around ball was a little different. Dirk and Nash was that great white hope time period...even into JJ Reddikk/Adam Morrison...into Kevin love era.

Last edited: