I hate joker and yes him being the cac savior has a lot to do with it

Is Joker being overrated by cacs and c00ns?

• Yes

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • No,

Votes: 52 83.9%

• Total voters
Daps
Jokic is like that tall 50-year old white dude at the gym. He's not super athletic, rocks some New Balances or those old man cross trainer blue/white Nikes and can barely sprint faster than you slow jog......but damn if that mofo hits every open jumper and ALWAYS makes the right pass when you try to double him or trap him.

Then you find out he played high school and college ball while going full Scalabrine on everyone covering him.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is why I'm not a fan of the MVP voting structure because it does seem like It's reaching that level of absurdity.

It'll be crazy if this man surpasses LeBron, MJ, Bill Russell, Wilt, etc in terms of MVPs when he's nowhere near as great, or has the accolades, accomplishments, and longevity as them.

Jokic is special in his own right but at the same time he's nowhere near as great as those players but if he keeps being awarded the MVP by default it'll allow revisionists to rewrite NBA history.

What if he finishes his career with 5 championships? You're comparing him to players who have for the most part completed their careers.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

40 points 13 assists 0 turnovers destroyed the #1 defense in the nba nuggets up 3-2

200w.gif

Jokic hit em wit the Cream Shake

Pause

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Denver went home today :blessed:

and you are right brother zay
if cacs can hate on our greats just to hate them I can hate his commie ass.