I hate that it has come to this :mjcry:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn brehs i've really been through it in the last 8 hours.

my car broke down earlier this evening (not a lambo, i would never lie to the coli like that), i happened to be out on the outskirts of town, trying to beat the traffic rush hour traffic. anyway my phone was dead too, so i couldn't even hit AAA like that to get a jump/tow, couldn't call my wife either. so i figured i'd walk down the road to a callbox, figured those still have to exist/work right? i remember seeing them on the roads all the time growing up.

started walking down the road, mind you this was still broad day light, and i came across some teenagers. i figured, shyt all of these kids have a phone (if tiktok hasn't killed their battery yet) so i asked them if they could let me make a call. apparently they recognized me, i'm a very very very minor celebrity in my community, usually the people who would recognize me are around my age tho, not these teenagers, so i was kind of shocked.

but immediately i felt the vibes were off. their eyes looked sociopathic as fukk, like they've been listening to drill music since kindergarten. next thing i know, the teen on the right threw an icee in my face and i caught a weak ass left to the side of the head from the kid on the other side, i was barely rattled, til the one in the middle put a gun to my head. i disarmed him, but then they all started beating on me. three against one, the gun went off, thankfully no one was shot, but they stole my watch and some other jewelry.

one of the other lil mfs picked up the gun, so i went into survival mode and ran off into the field on the side of the road. they followed me like the little gen z hyenas they are. i found myself a sharp broken tree branch and armed myself in case i had to take them all out. thankfully because they were lazy ass zoomers they gave up after a few minutes and didn't continue to pursue me.

still, i am down hundreds of dollars in jewelry and a working automobile. i told my lady it's getting worked on, but i won't be able to hide it forever. i really need some help right now. i would never ask anyone i know in real life for money because they'd probably tell my wife what happened and she'd leave me because i got my ass kicked by three teenagers. this is why i have no choice but to turn to the coli. i know yall gonna hold me down.

please donate to my gofundme: Please Help TLR I Was Robbed GoFundMe

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you accept monopoly dollars?:lupe:

but in all seriousness, i dont see anything wrong with money requests on theColi, i just think a self-Doxing should be mandatory before you can post such a request.

im envisioning something like a …..
  • realtime video of you logging into theColi
  • and you reading back the posts on your begging coli page in real time
  • and you showing your entire face (no hand shots)
  • and you revealing your adresss (so we know where you at just in case you scamming)
  • and a copy of your driverslicense sent to a mod
  • and donations will go to 3rd party organization like a reputable church to then give back to you

Last edited:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Damn. These kids stay on demon time. Little a$$holes hit four of my neighbors cars this week looking for phone and pistols. They have the nerve to carry a pistol as they are doing it.
:picard:
So you taking my shyt then if I come outside you going to pop me? Luckily we park our cars in the garage. My next door neighbor got popped. Wifey call him and he said yeah he knows. He didn’t file a police report so the other neighbors thought it was his sassy boyfriend.
:heh:
Atlanta is a trip. Stay up Paper Boy and stay strapped. You a celebrity. You have to be bout that life. Set up the go fund me and we will make it viral.
:skip:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
There's a bag on the way breh. I had to make a seperate savings account just for coli breh emergencies

Been ate off these 6 certs. Now I'm giving byke :salute:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

my car broke down earlier this evening (not a lambo, i would never lie to the coli like that), i happened to be out on the outskirts of town, trying to beat the traffic rush hour traffic. anyway my phone was dead too, so i couldn't even hit AAA like that to get a jump/tow, couldn't call my wife either. so i figured i'd walk down the road to a callbox, figured those still have to exist/work right? i remember seeing them on the roads all the time growing up.

started walking down the road, mind you this was still broad day light, and i came across some teenagers. i figured, shyt all of these kids have a phone (if tiktok hasn't killed their battery yet) so i asked them if they could let me make a call. apparently they recognized me, i'm a very very very minor celebrity in my community, usually the people who would recognize me are around my age tho, not these teenagers, so i was kind of shocked.

but immediately i felt the vibes were off. their eyes looked sociopathic as fukk, like they've been listening to drill music since kindergarten. next thing i know, the teen on the right threw an icee in my face and i caught a weak ass left to the side of the head from the kid on the other side, i was barely rattled, til the one in the middle put a gun to my head. i disarmed him, but then they all started beating on me. three against one, the gun went off, thankfully no one was shot, but they stole my watch and some other jewelry.

one of the other lil mfs picked up the gun, so i went into survival mode and ran off into the field on the side of the road. they followed me like the little gen z hyenas they are. i found myself a sharp broken tree branch and armed myself in case i had to take them all out. thankfully because they were lazy ass zoomers they gave up after a few minutes and didn't continue to pursue me.

still, i am down hundreds of dollars in jewelry and a working automobile. i told my lady it's getting worked on, but i won't be able to hide it forever. i really need some help right now. i would never ask anyone i know in real life for money because they'd probably tell my wife what happened and she'd leave me because i got my ass kicked by three teenagers. this is why i have no choice but to turn to the coli. i know yall gonna hold me down.

Yeah. Made me chuckle. Going forward, Peter will pay for Paul. Not interested in helping anyone else on the coli.

Lesson learned.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

:dead:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Edit: I had to read again. This nikka trolling…

giphy.gif