I hate to be blunt, but how come women keep their bras for so long? Updated Bra Myths

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Lol trust me man I will. I could make a thread of the belonging she had in that draw. Sheesh. Never seen /saw so many contraceptives in my life lmao
:gladbron: discovering things women keep is funny.What's funny is women keep some of most private things in view.Cars etc

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
:gladbron: discovering things women keep is funny.What's funny is women keep some of most private things in view.Cars etc

Man....tell.me.about.it. especially when.you go over their house, go in the bathroom and see the. You know the d word

I was like, come on sexy, put that shyt up when you having company lol. But noooo, it was right there. Staring at me. I could still smell the vinegar or whatever they use

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Man....tell.me.about.it. especially when.you go over their house, go in the bathroom and see the. You know the d word

I was like, come on sexy, put that shyt up when you having company lol. But noooo, it was right there. Staring at me. I could still smell the vinegar or whatever they use
:russ: bruh I found so many things,just by not even searching the crib etc.It's like their too busy with their careers to clean up their crib etc.I think if every brotha,observe the little thing it could make our life easy.If she keeps important private info around,imagine if you married her.It will get worse.There is a reason some women want maids,butlers

• Dap

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
:russ: bruh I found so many things,just by not even searching the crib etc.It's like their too busy with their careers to clean up their crib etc.I think if every brotha,observe the little thing it could make our life easy.If she keeps important private info around,imagine if you married her.It will get worse.There is a reason some women want maids,butlers

Real shyt. When a met a lady, and she say she looking for work. I joke and be like, you want to be my house keeper/maid. They be like fukk no lol.

Its true, women be having junky ass closets, junky cars, junky everything man. Its like they cant take 5 minutes to straighten up lol. Not all Like that.

I will never forget, I met this receptionist where my grandfather lived. So I told her we can meet up after work. We go out and chill you know lil hole in the wall establishment. I follow her home, dip out. Next day, we go out. But she like dont waste your gas. I'll come pick you up, and we go to the movies. Kool bet. She pull up, and I couldn't believes how disgusting that car was. Food, plates, underwear, forks, cereal, newspapers, shyt was everywhere. I man up.

Her: sorry, I haven't had time to wash my car

Ladies, I appreciate yall working, college educated, smelling good, looking good, cooking and soft skin. All that. But CLEAN YOUR DAMN CAR AND HOUSE. NOBODY is that busy. NOBODY

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because them shyts cost $50-$75 a pop. My girls need support and understanding...4 hooks in the back and it comes with a price. I buy when I catch the sales and I try to get 4 or more at a time and that brings the price down. Cheaper bras don't last as long so I don't even need to waste my money. I'd rather buy 1 good $70 bra than 3 cheap $20 bras. You should buy her some new ones.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Real shyt. When a met a lady, and she say she looking for work. I joke and be like, you want to be my house keeper/maid. They be like fukk no lol.

Its true, women be having junky ass closets, junky cars, junky everything man. Its like they cant take 5 minutes to straighten up lol. Not all Like that.

I will never forget, I met this receptionist where my grandfather lived. So I told her we can meet up after work. We go out and chill you know lil hole in the wall establishment. I follow her home, dip out. Next day, we go out. But she like dont waste your gas. I'll come pick you up, and we go to the movies. Kool bet. She pull up, and I couldn't believes how disgusting that car was. Food, plates, underwear, forks, cereal, newspapers, shyt was everywhere. I man up.

Her: sorry, I haven't had time to wash my car

Ladies, I appreciate yall working, college educated, smelling good, looking good, cooking and soft skin. All that. But CLEAN YOUR DAMN CAR AND HOUSE. NOBODY is that busy. NOBODY
What's crazy is these women got slick stuff to say when I tell them don't leave junk in my car.Yet their car has books,snacks,all types of stuff.A junkyard car is some college girl stuff but I'm talking grown ass 30 year old women.As for their closets they can uh expensive clothes,shoes but keep messy rooms.I don't know about you,but junky house more then likely have a nasty junky kitchen :laugh: I think women hate cleaning up,bad enough they seem to hate cooking

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Because them shyts cost $50-$75 a pop. My girls need support and understanding...4 hooks in the back and it comes with a price. I buy when I catch the sales and I try to get 4 or more at a time and that brings the price down. Cheaper bras don't last as long so I don't even need to waste my money. I'd rather buy 1 good $70 bra than 3 cheap $20 bras. You should buy her some new ones.

Your girls need support and understanding. But like help a brother out, how do we know as mebn whats a good bra or not. Say its just a im thanking of you gift, or something. Does spending the most money really means better quality for (1) bra in this case? Could you give like a guide or something

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
What's crazy is these women got slick stuff to say when I tell them don't leave junk in my car.Yet their car has books,snacks,all types of stuff.A junkyard car is some college girl stuff but I'm talking grown ass 30 year old women.As for their closets they can uh expensive clothes,shoes but keep messy rooms.I don't know about you,but junky house more then likely have a nasty junky kitchen :laugh: I think women hate cleaning up,bad enough they seem to hate cooking

Man I always make sure my bathroom, living room and kitchen is clean. Im skeptical about eatin anywhere if them three places in your spot aint in order

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Man I always make sure my bathroom, living room and kitchen is clean. Im skeptical about eatin anywhere if them three places in your spot aint in order
I ain't a neat freak but can't stand clutter.It's like going to restaurant and see a dirty bathroom.Bathroom dirty,kitchen is dirty.Some women just to lazy to clean,says a lot about them

• Dap

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I ain't a neat freak but can't stand clutter.It's like going to restaurant and see a dirty bathroom.Bathroom dirty,kitchen is dirty.Some women just to lazy to clean,says a lot about them

Yep. chicks do.not believe in throwing stuff away. I can't stand going to a restaurant and the bathroom be sub standard. Its ridiculous man.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your girls need support and understanding. But like help a brother out, how do we know as mebn whats a good bra or not. Say its just a im thanking of you gift, or something. Does spending the most money really means better quality for (1) bra in this case? Could you give like a guide or something
Take her shopping? You being nosey anyway, just grab the size off the tag and find something pretty. If you have larger breast, then you pay not only for quality but style as well. Sure, you can get a "supportive" bra for $30, but it's going to be beige, black, or white. For twice as much or more, you get more designs AND support and it really makes me feel "special" to have pretty bras and underwear.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Take her shopping? You being nosey anyway, just grab the size off the tag and find something pretty. If you have larger breast, then you pay not only for quality but style as well. Sure, you can get a "supportive" bra for $30, but it's going to be beige, black, or white. For twice as much or more, you get more designs AND support and it really makes me feel "special" to have pretty bras and underwear.

Well, thanks. Lol I guess its better to just cut the check or go shopping with her then.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Yep. chicks do.not believe in throwing stuff away. I can't stand going to a restaurant and the bathroom be sub standard. Its ridiculous man.
That's like eating at a B plus restaurant.Only go for top notch,we gotta hold women to high standards.Sometimes it's the little things we should notice.

• Dap