I hate to be blunt, but how come women keep their bras for so long? Updated Bra Myths

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's crazy is these women got slick stuff to say when I tell them don't leave junk in my car.Yet their car has books,snacks,all types of stuff.A junkyard car is some college girl stuff but I'm talking grown ass 30 year old women.As for their closets they can uh expensive clothes,shoes but keep messy rooms.I don't know about you,but junky house more then likely have a nasty junky kitchen :laugh: I think women hate cleaning up,bad enough they seem to hate cooking

:why:
1233.gif

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
When you find that perfect bra size :banderas:
As long as you keep it clean tho, then no harm no foul

Yeah that makes sense. I guess I took for granted how important it is for women to be comfortable and stylish when it comes to bras. I always thought it was just you guys go in, buy a bra and put it on. I thought wrong.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Your girls need support and understanding. But like help a brother out, how do we know as mebn whats a good bra or not. Say its just a im thanking of you gift, or something. Does spending the most money really means better quality for (1) bra in this case? Could you give like a guide or something

Don't buy it for her! Just see where she gets her bras and get her a gift card so she can buy it herself. All bra sizes are not created equal. For example, a 36DD from Victoria Secret isn't the same as a 36DD from Aerie. Different stores will sometimes be different sizes or different fits.

Every woman I know has that one bra that looks it got ran through a garbage disposer but the comfort & fit is just too :wow: to get rid of.

fukk bras tho. They're a nightmare.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Don't buy it for her! Just see where she gets her bras and get her a gift card so she can buy it herself. All bra sizes are not created equal. For example, a 36DD from Victoria Secret isn't the same as a 36DD from Aerie. Different stores will sometimes be different sizes or different fits.

Every woman I know has that one bra that looks it got ran through a garbage disposer but the comfort & fit is just too :wow: to get rid of.

fukk bras tho. They're a nightmare.

Okay, thanks I won't buy it sorry. Lol. I never knew the troubles a strap, some hooks can cause in a womans life. And I didn't know that all bras aren't created equal. I'll just give my future wife the currency to get some bras.
:yeshrug:

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Okay, thanks I won't buy it sorry. Lol. I never knew the troubles a strap, some hooks can cause in a womans life. And I didn't know that all bras aren't created equal. I'll just give my future wife the currency to get some bras.
:yeshrug:
You want them looking right in her clothes, her not fiddlin with the straps falling or the underwire poking into her side. Even within a specific brand, there are different fits and coverage. It is not a grab-and-go piece of clothing. It is as complicated as the right pair of jeans for a big butt and small waist, or slim thighs and long legs, or short legs and no butt, or whatever that woman has to deal with.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
You want them looking right in her clothes, her not fiddlin with the straps falling or the underwire poking into her side. Even within a specific brand, there are different fits and coverage. It is not a grab-and-go piece of clothing. It is as complicated as the right pair of jeans for a big butt and small waist, or slim thighs and long legs, or short legs and no butt, or whatever that woman has to deal with.

Yes, of course I want her to look and feel her absolute bReast. I mean best. And to be comfortable too. I was wrong for thinking its as you said some grab and go clothing. I can't imagine the struggles y'all have to go through.

I do love it when y'all are able to have your panties and bras matching. Its not a turn off when They're not. Just looks nice and now I can definitely appreciate the thought and time it took women to do that.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I can imagine. The lobby of the crowne smelled of vomit, liquor, and ass.

Lmao. That's crazy. At club enclave the air and fans stopped working. So it smelled like black n milds, kush, dusse. The Ladies and gents was sweating boy. Damn dj like
"Look,yall been doing that routine strolling shyt all year, at the picnic and shyt. Grab a girl, dance or I ain't cutting the music back.on. lmao. The crowd started booing him it was so funny