I Have A Son I Didn't Know I Had HELP ME BREHS :damn: (I Don't Remember FUCCIN This Hoe)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So, I thought I was a virgin of course because I always preach that :francis: However, early this morning this girl came to my crib and said here's your son :martin: I said, "Yo, what the fukk? I don't got no kids I'm a virgin". Not the case :aicmon: She was like, "You forgot that summer were you and I got fukked up :damn:". Me going :dahell: So she said, you gonna be there for your kid. Now, this happen after I lost my job, I had to quit. I'm suppose to be leaving for Mass in 3 months :martin:

Me: So, what am I gonna do I'm leaving VA in a couple months and jobless takin care of moms.

Baby Mama: Aint my problem just care for our baby and pay up child support:mjpls:

Me: I am fukking broke :stopitslime:

Baby Mama: My parents think you are a piece of shyt:francis:

Now, I don't remember fukking this girl at all :wow: I swear I don't :snoop: Now, I got a kid I don't know. Baby mama who I supposedly had relations with :martin: A Turkish girl :scust:

Her departing words: If you don't care for our child I'll see you in court you fukking slouch. She also said, fukk you and your motherfukkin mama:pacspit: :mjcry:

My face was like
smh-o.gif

What do I do brehs :aicmon::damn::mjcry::sadcam:

I just fukked up
:duck: I aint got no kids. STILL poppin and doing big things :salute:

Last edited: