I Have A Son I Didn't Know I Had HELP ME BREHS :damn: (I Don't Remember FUCCIN This Hoe)

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Believe random women who say you fathered their child brehs

Derwin Davis ass nikka

Even though this is ducktales, i've seen nikkas blindly believe a kid is theirs just because the chick said it was...a cat i knew from school did that even though he had no proof it was his....didn't even get a DNA test..i don't get how so many nikkas just blindly a believe a kid is theirs because some chick who's sexual history u have no idea about is like "this is your child" :russ:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Bruh I've seen you....you're gonna have to pay for pusssy for the rest of your life....:lolbron:....
Naw, but for real every champion takes a defeat. I'm moving in a few months to start my life. Only thing that was real was me leaving my job. Been caring for my mother which I thank myself for. There's more to life than chicks. Like I said, I want to run for political office in a few years. Plan to go back to school at night and work in the day. I'm straight breh :youngsabo:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not even remotely believable.
full

I believe you saying you're a virgin by choice more than this story
full

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
So, I thought I was a virgin of course because I always preach that :francis: However, early this morning this girl came to my crib and said here's your son :martin: I said, "Yo, what the fukk? I don't got no kids I'm a virgin". Not the case :aicmon: She was like, "You forgot that summer were you and I got fukked up :damn:". Me going :dahell: So she said, you gonna be there for your kid. Now, this happen after I lost my job, I had to quit. I'm suppose to be leaving for Mass in 3 months :martin:

Me: So, what am I gonna do I'm leaving VA in a couple months and jobless takin care of moms.

Baby Mama: Aint my problem just care for our baby and pay up child support:mjpls:

Me: I am fukking broke :stopitslime:

Baby Mama: My parents think you are a piece of shyt:francis:

Now, I don't remember fukking this girl at all :wow: I swear I don't :snoop: Now, I got a kid I don't know. Baby mama who I supposedly had relations with :martin: A Turkish girl :scust:

Her departing words: If you don't care for our child I'll see you in court you fukking slouch. She also said, fukk you and your motherfukkin mama:pacspit: :mjcry:

My face was like
smh-o.gif

What do I do brehs :aicmon::damn::mjcry::sadcam:

I just fukked up
:duck: I aint got no kids. STILL poppin and doing big things :salute:

e7VIv.gif