I haven’t had sex in almost 3 years AMA EDIT: I had sex

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
nikka doing the 8 mile reverse PhyColi-G
7Yf8cjy.jpg

Yo it be bugging me out yo. With all the ppl to keep up with in y’all real life how can y’all beef with avatars and screen names :ohhh: shyt be blowing my mind how ninjas be on some He Man and Skeletor eternal battle shyt. You can diss me in this thread and I’ll dap you in the next one, not even knowing we had words :lolbron:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
It’s more than that dude talks a lot of shot about other black people fukk him and if you feel a way fukk you too
It's all good breh. I was legit confused on some boondocks shyt had me like

:heh:

Lying motherfukker. There's black beauties all up and down Cali. Your attempt to appeal to my militancy failed.

If you don't shut up and fukk a fat bytch
:dead: this thread is delivering

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Go ahead, ask away :obama:

Just a few more months till I hit the 3 year mark, if not for COVID, I’d have never made it this far

I’m giving @KykokshunC00nRunnings and his non-FBA cronies free ammunition, so feel free to quote this thread in the future when I ether y’all in conversation :blessed:

Negged.

Be fat, broke, and bytchless, brehs. :scust:

Even @Ol’Otis can find a receptive woman to have sex with in California

@The Butcher this why he always mad :lolbron:

:dead:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Whether you’re at//were at Stanford or Berkeley, Oakland is right around the corner. :sas1:

Stop making excuses for your latent homosexuality.

You don’t want to fukk white women, fine. There’s Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Persian, Mexican, Peruvian, and everything in between.

It’s impossible to be a sexual being and only attracted to one race. You may have a ‘preference’ for but ‘only’ attracted, come on son.

Humans and their preferences adapt to their environment. You haven’t adapted to yours because you’re not really into women. Be honest with yourself.