I haven’t had sex in almost 3 years AMA EDIT: I had sex

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka doing the 8 mile reverse PhyColi-G
7Yf8cjy.jpg

Yo it be bugging me out yo. With all the ppl to keep up with in y’all real life how can y’all beef with avatars and screen names :ohhh: shyt be blowing my mind how ninjas be on some He Man and Skeletor eternal battle shyt. You can diss me in this thread and I’ll dap you in the next one, not even knowing we had words :lolbron:
Yoooooo i say the same damn thing in my head. every thread that has some insidejoke, i cant even partake in becuase i dont who anyone is. Like i rarely look at screenames and avy.

which leads me to ask why is OP so hated.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Whether you’re at//were at Stanford or Berkeley, Oakland is right around the corner. :sas1:

Stop making excuses for your latent homosexuality.

You don’t want to fukk white women, fine. There’s Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Persian, Mexican, Peruvian, and everything in between.

It’s impossible to be a sexual being and only attracted to one race. You may have a ‘preference’ for but ‘only’ attracted, come on son.

Humans and their preferences adapt to their environment. You haven’t adapted to yours because you’re not really into women. Be honest with yourself.
that's just coli fake militant babble. Never heard a single breh say that stupid shyt in real life

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Lying motherfukker. There's black beauties all up and down Cali. Your attempt to appeal to my militancy failed.

If you don't shut up and fukk a fat bytch
I like women fam.

my preference is black women.

but I’ve talked to other races. White women are the bottom of my list.

I just can’t believe you haven’t found a black woman in 3 years in Cali

Like I said you either locked up, ugly, or gay

It’s 5 women to 1 man in Cali
I’m not lying when I say the last time I seen a fine brehette was at my gym was a whole 5 months ago.

Nothing but old CACS, Asians, and Mexicans where I’m at :unimpressed:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I’m not lying when I say the last time I seen a fine brehette was at my gym was a whole 5 months ago.

Nothing but old CACS, Asians, and Mexicans where I’m at :unimpressed:
Maybe if you left your mother's basement. You're such a militant you won't fukk nothing but black women. :gladbron:

:duck:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
If he's in a white area I wouldn't put it past anybody.
Especially if you don't really like white women.
But 3 years is a very long time. We have tinder...
I take it all in stride, I’m not really phased by these dudes :heh:

Every time I make a thread, they come together like voltron to neg me, report it, and talk shyt :russ:

And yeah I’m on the apps too, but it’s still logistics that are the issue. Once I get a good job and a new place, I’m back in the game.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Op is this fake militant persona supposed to make people forget that you’re a worthless non productive?

:patrice:

As a longtime loser you this think attempt to rebrand yourself as some sort of reputable poster will work?

:jbhmm:

why you let krisrunner self destruct like that I thought you were bruddas?

:picard:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:russ:

I'm sorry but just logging in and seeing this shyt has me rolling.

I take it all in stride, I’m not really phased by these dudes :heh:

Every time I make a thread, they come together like voltron to neg me, report it, and talk shyt :russ:

And yeah I’m on the apps too, but it’s still logistics that are the issue. Once I get a good job and a new place, I’m back in the game.
Breh, I see folks coming at you but you are hilarious for even posting this .

But a little advice, you getting a job or a apartment isn't going to change anything regarding women. If you struggle with women now, aren't you in your early 20s? You too young to be celibate this long, you would have to be forcefully putting yourself out of the dating pool/sex pool.

You gonna still struggle , you just gonna be struggling with a empty apartment and a better job. It doesn't just magically work like that.

There's alot of broke nikkas who live at home who still get p*ssy

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I see we got a comedian over here :troll:
Man, once you have a Caribbean chick dutty whine on your stuff or African woman do them traditional bum shaking dances, you'll be a Pan Africanist before long. Talking about we need to put our cultural differences aside & collectivisize.

Alternatively hit up a Mexican or a low esteem Becky.