I hired a male sex worker for 2 hours just for him to hug and hold me

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Without a doubt even a 300lbs female can find a guy to hang out with her. No female has to ever pay for male company…ever.
Shes paying for the safety..im sure she can find someone on tinder

But a lot of young females get cold feet last minute

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Where can I find a dime to be my pretend boo? I ain’t tryin to pay too much

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do have hugging businesses like you pay someone to cuddle with you. I think it might have started in Japan but I saw it on the news a few year ago here.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of that Coli thread in which somebody came in here after getting a GFE through a weekend and was telling us in the thread she truly enjoyed herself

was tryna convince himself more than anyone else :dead:
Boy aint no way

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
They do have hugging businesses like you pay someone to cuddle with you. I think it might have started in Japan but I saw it on the news a few year ago here.
It's in the US too. There's quite a few in my city actually.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
So basically the chick paid a good-looking, physically fit guy to hug her for a couple of hours and compliment her because she can't attract one in real life? I believe her. I believe this would be the equivalent of an incel for women. Surprised this doesn't happen more frequently with mediocre looking women.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Loneliness can impact anyone. Some Men are just insistent on being eternal victims and hyper focusing on bytching about women and denying any possibility of the issues women have with men that they don’t recognize what might drive a chick to go there.

A lotta silly dudes think that just because a chick can find somebody to fukk her, she should be grateful because they can’t find anybody to screw them. But you can have all the water in the world and still die of thirst if it’s got salt in it.

But I’m imagining these types of women are paying for Idris Elba and Jason Mamoa types to hug them. Not that dude on the corner tryin to holler.:mjlol:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Weird but it's her money and time. Can't say much other than it's shyts sad.

I'm fortunate I've got a big family and loved ones but I do realise how much people must have felt absolutely lonely during the lockdown and the pandemic, probably more than ever. It's been an insane 2-3 years.