I honestly didn't realize how short Chris Jericho actually is

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If the "either way" you're referring to is Shaq falling to his left, right, or back when being TKO'd, then you might be accurate. Otherwise, Jesus fukking Chris what a terrible take.

All it takes is one powerful punch by Shaq to knock most people out .. Shaq is over 300 pounds and 7'1" .. obviously Mike has better chances of winning, but it takes one strong punch from Shaq...

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
All it takes is one powerful punch by Shaq to knock most people out .. Shaq is over 300 pounds and 7'1" .. obviously Mike has better chances of winning, but it takes one strong punch from Shaq...

Height and weight plays a role but it means nothing if the person doesn't know how to take advantage of it.

For the average joe, the weight can help but when you're talking about a trained fighter going against a bigger opponent, my money is on the trained fighter 9 out of 10.

I bet there are some posters that think they can take McGregor just because they're 6'1 and he's 5'7. Their ass will be laid out...just using McGregor as an example.

My point is just because someone is bigger doesn't mean they are guaranteed to win a fight

Brock is a trained fighter and bonafide wrestler. Not fair to think anyone without a similar background could take him in a fight regardless of size. 9 out of 10 Brock washes his opponent.

Between Shaq and Mike. My money is on Mike. One liver blow followed by an uppercut...lights out :shaq2:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Height and weight plays a role but it means nothing if the person doesn't know how to take advantage of it.

For the average joe, the weight can help but when you're talking about a trained fighter going against a bigger opponent, my money is on the trained fighter 9 out of 10.

I bet there are some posters that think they can take McGregor just because they're 6'1 and he's 5'7. Their ass will be laid out...just using McGregor as an example.

My point is just because someone is bigger doesn't mean they are guaranteed to win a fight

Brock is a trained fighter and bonafide wrestler. Not fair to think anyone without a similar background could take him in a fight regardless of size. 9 out of 10 Brock washes his opponent.

Between Shaq and Mike. My money is on Mike. One liver blow followed by an uppercut...lights out :shaq2:

I'm not disagreeing breh... I'm just saying a punch from Shaq could still be just as fatal if connected right :hubie:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Its true..if Shaq hits you in your temple for real and not playing? Might end up in a coma. But of course Tyson is a trained boxer who has elusive head movement.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Thinking Trips can take on Brock in a real fight. :mjlol:

Mike Tyson and fukkin Big Show could be a fair fight? :dead:

This dude obsessed with height and talking it into account for legit fights. Are we sure the poster isn’t Cokeboy himself? :deadmanny:

You're still raging mad cuz I upped a few Jericho threads the other day :fire: ... Don't worry bud, everything's going to be okay friend :therethere:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other than being bigger than Mysterio and Jericho, what the hell makes you think that Triple H could win a real fight against Goldberg and Lesnar?

You really think Triple H got hands or can take a punch? Triple H has been in this buisness for how long and there are ZERO stories of him being in fights or beating people in fights.

What the fuk has Goldberg ever done to make you think hes tough?

Better get Bill's dik out of your mouth. Your starting to look funny

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does he realize that Shelton, who is shorter than Cripple H, would utterly murder him? Lol. I mean..in seconds. He would lift him off his feet and dumb him on his skull. Wake up.

Sheltons tough? Ok

Too bad hes boring as fukk and has done nothing in this business.

How your gonna be in the business for 15+ years and still only known for beating triple h when he allowed him to win? :laugh:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt cracked me up, I’d be kinda tight if someone called me short and the pic they used is me standing next to Shaq :dahell:
Lol, exactly. Even The Rock was looking small as fukk when he was pictured beside Chuck and Shaq.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sheltons tough? Ok

Too bad hes boring as fukk and has done nothing in this business.

How your gonna be in the business for 15+ years and still only known for beating triple h when he allowed him to win? :laugh:
I don't know..probably its because he's black and they don't push guys with that color in case you missed WM 19.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
What the fuk has Goldberg ever done to make you think hes tough?

Better get Bill's dik out of your mouth. Your starting to look funny
Coming from someone who dikkrides Triple H. :mjlol:

I damn sure ain't a Goldberg stan either. :umad:

What makes you think Triple H is tough? :sas2:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You can only find a handful of people who would look believable in a match against Triple H

Ive said it before and I will say it again, wrestling was never the same to me when Benoit and Eddie Guerrero were made the champions
Th difference though is that Eddie & Chris were as legit as it gets, and that's what made it believable. Now a lot of these wrestlers look like Gamestop managers who have replica belts hanging from their fireplace mantel.