I just bought a shytload of yarn...

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
I have polymer clay. Im guilty. 😔 But, lowkey, I only use plymer bc I dont have full time access to a kiln. I'm kinda nice with clay. I made a whole tea set for my hs senior project.

We have the space for a kiln, but I cant justify fuel costs.

Dope!

I think they also use polymer because it is easier to use (I think), and it's pretty cheap, from what I seen.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Dope!

I think they also use polymer because it is easier to use (I think), and it's pretty cheap, from what I seen.
I truly miss it, barefoot, kicking the wheel. It was a vibe. (although my ex was sitting there, scowling over the clay :umad:)

Polymer is fun bc you can set it in molds and stuff. I purposefully bought a bunch of silicone molds cuz I knew I wouldnt be able to finesse the clay like I could with all the tools. There are mad clay flowers covering shyt that should be fixed. :mjlol: We working on it, the house is a fixer upper. :mjlol:

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
I truly miss it, barefoot, kicking the wheel. It was a vibe. (although my ex was sitting there, scowling over the clay :umad:)

Polymer is fun bc you can set it in molds and stuff. I purposefully bought a bunch of silicone molds cuz I knew I wouldnt be able to finesse the clay like I could with all the tools. There are mad clay flowers covering shyt that should be fixed. :mjlol: We working on it, the house is a fixer upper. :,jlol:

Dope, Creativity IS A MUST!

I had an Ex on the same dumb shyt, mad that I was creating shyt, instead of just wasting time.
Even though, I would spend Mad hours doing what she wanted, but the second I did something else, here comes the drama.

I'm an Artist & Programmer, my domain is primarily Digital.
I used to draw a lot on paper, but over the years I've been working damn near 100% digitally.

The "Creative thing", is part of the reason my Wife and I started "Vibing".

I give her space to create, while encouraging her, she does the same for me.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Video isn’t showing. Are you crocheting? I could never get the hang of knitting, but I love crocheting. You could always do a nice throw going back-and-forth,

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Dope, Creativity IS A MUST!

I had an Ex on the same dumb shyt, mad that I was creating shyt, instead of just wasting time.
Even though, I would spend Mad hours doing what she wanted, but the second I did something else, here comes the drama.

I'm an Artist & Programmer, my domain is primarily Digital.
I used to draw a lot on paper, but over the years I've been working damn near 100% digitally.

The "Creative thing", is part of the reason my Wife and I started "Vibing".

I give her space to create, while encouraging her, she does the same for me.
Thats amazing, I'm so happy for you! Its so hard being a creative and finding your match. S/O to the SO. 🥰

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I bought a kit when I was pregnant intending to knit stuff for my baby but I’m really not good with my hands other than painting abstract and the instructions are Greek to me. Gonna keep trying but sigh

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I bought a kit when I was pregnant intending to knit stuff for my baby but I’m really not good with my hands other than painting abstract and the instructions are Greek to me. Gonna keep trying but sigh
I'm willing to help you figure this out. The instructions do be kinda weird.

How old is the baby? :skip:

(this is a no shame space!!! I just be wondering as a childless woman... :skip:)

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I'm willing to help you figure this out. The instructions do be kinda weird.

How old is the baby? :skip:

(this is a no shame space!!! I just be wondering as a childless woman... :skip:)
Nearly three weeks, it’s purely gonna be a hobby but I was thinking some cute small stuff like socks and a hat, maybe a sweater- were in Texas so not like he’ll get a ton of use out of it.