I Just Came to the Realization Today That...

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
One goddamn can of murrays lasted my family for 3 generations:dahell: When Dave Chappelle said that shyt lasts a lifetime that mothafukka didnt say 3:dahell: A breh was going in cabinet for the coconut oil and i see Dis shyt right here fam
Asked my dad how old this shyt was and he said my Papa got that shyt back when he as my age:dwillhuh:
So this goodamn thang:dwillhuh:...

Lasted my Papa back when the conk was the wave, back when nikkas was doo whopping and show stopping for bytches:wow:

Lasted my dad when him and my uncles was making bytches seasick:wtf:

Lasted me in middle school and beginning of high school when i followed in their footsteps:wow: Of course its been natural products like since and the fro since then:whoa: but goddamn that can older than me and my dad combined and its still shyt left in it:ohhh: Like shyt breh the damn things like a family heirloom:ohhh: shyt might as well be a goddamn family member at this point:mjlol:

Last edited:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Murrays is trash b. Get you some wave butta. I don't even use pomade anymore tbh, you really don't need it brehs trust me

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: It's 2016 fam.

Bruise the fukk out of your scalp and then put industrial grease in it to get shiny curl patterns brehs. :martin:

Might as well get a perm and save up on the time and effort.

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
:scusthov: It's 2016 fam.

Bruise the fukk out of your scalp and then put industrial grease in it to get shiny curl patterns brehs. :martin:

Might as well get a perm and save up on the time and effort.
Did you read or skim:stopitslime: I aint touch that shyt since the start of high school and got a fro now finna see what this freeform shyt bout:yeshrug: