I just found the goat site..http://talkaboutmarriage.com/coping-infidelity/

concise

Veteran
Daps
terms weren't that hard to figure out, just use context.

:whoo: This here is a lot of reading material. Might be reading a lot less coli for the next few days.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My wife revealed one week ago that she has been having an affair since August. She became pregnant in August. We were trying to become pregnant at the time. The child was recently born premature, and my wife also revealed she do not know if I was the father. So the revelation of an affair and a chil with unknown father at the same time. Life is great right now.

I suspected and confronted anout an affair these past months, only to be lied to. Of course, I chose to believe. We already have a 4yr old son, with whom I am very close.

I need advice if I should file for divorce or not. It would pain me to do so as I would impact my son. My wife has not cut off contact with the other man, as we are waiting on a paternity test.

I accept my share of the blame for our problems, but blame her in full for committing adultery. I have read thi site, an am willin to try, but don know if I am strong enough. Also, I am currently unwilling to raise the newborn if it is the other man's child.

Any advice is appreciated.

Wife pregnant by another man - advice help please! - Marriage Builders® Forums

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I'll be damned if these are troll jobs :laugh:

These acronyms though... :wow: I do feel for some of these people. Time to :eat: reading these stories.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hi There,
It's taken me 9 weeks to summon up the courage to post my story.

My partner of 22 years, my childhood sweetheart, the only person I have ever slept with, my wife of 11 years, has been cheating on me with one of my best friends for basically 2 years.

I found out because I checked her laptop to try and work out why she had been treating me so badly over this time - I figured it was anxiety/depression she had suffered from but soon found a chat log that proved differently.

I remember that by checking the laptop how bad I felt for betraying her trust...and how stupid I felt when I found out what was really going on.

Not really sure what else I am supposed to talk about - do I talk about specifics? Do I talk about where we are now? I'm just so angry, hurt and disappointed...