I Just Gave a 8-Year Old a Pass; Ask me Anything

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Sohh...I was on the train during rush hour and my stop comes up. :jawalrus:There's a little crowd by the door and people slowly getting off, :jawalrus: I start to walk towards the door when this short lady walk past me (not sure if I should put ethnicities) and suddenly I feel a *boom*:leon:

Somebody just slammed into me from behind like a CB blitz on 3rd and 16.:whoa: I'm like "what the hell just hit me :damn:" *in my mind"*.

I turn and look and:aicmon: it's a kid. He mad short, but had grown-ass man strength...I swear.:dahell:

He turn back and look at me like :smugdraper: as he walking behind his mom.

NOW IM TIGHT!! :birdman: Because that aint no damn kid:childplease:. I'm in slow motion like:lupe:. Longest 6 seconds of 2017.

Drunk breh behind me saw the whole thing and goes, "He Deboo'd you B:ooh:"

I'm like, :to: "you saw that right! I don't know if I gotta get him or not":leostare:

Breh like, I'd a got him but he a kid tho, you gotta let that go:gladbron:. It's all love yo!"

I'm like, "bet:beli:"

Kid overhears the whole thing on the platform like:merchant:. Breh like, " :hubie:"... I'm like:gucci: "Aight. One!"

Kid turn back around like :smugfavre:.

This L got me in my feelings right now brehs. How he gonna try me like that on Rush Hour!

:blessed:I feel like I did God's work today. Praise me for my incredible restraint brehs!

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
snitch to his mom :lolbron:
I swear it's like she didn't give a shyte bout her bad ass kid. He was taller than her too at fukking 8 years old:picard:.

She just grabbed him by the hand, like nothing happen, then left him to fend for himself on the platform. Like she ain't even care that her son caught up in some beef that it was almst too late to squash:martin:. He lucky, caught if homeboy had said, "yo, i got you, let's get him." We would have jumped him right then and there:demonic:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Should of smashed his mom to get 1 up on him :troll:
yooooo:laff: Seriously! That would have been the ultimate revenge, if I'd become that little man step father like. " Bytch ass! Me and your mom about to have a loud, long conversation in the bedroom:noah: with the door halfway open:troll:"

"Got to your room, but leave that door wide open!:obama:...And you grounded too punk ass:pacspit:"