I Just Gave a 8-Year Old a Pass; Ask me Anything

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I probably would've lost it and gone on a rant :pacspit:about broken homes produce nothing but disrespectful azz kids.Where the father come bring his azz here....Also stare in the mom and boys eyes and say the Lord don't like rude azz kids :pacspit:so watch yourselves ....yea including you MA...:ufdup:

But I hate disrespectful azz kids. Man they bring out the worst in a sister. :whew:

Daps
Give him a pass? :dahell:

fukk nah, cuz :why:
D87F3B8A-21D7-49C3-8C32-C6EE06FD8A0F_zpsshngvjvg.jpg

Get hoe'd by a kid, brehs :Umad2pac:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I stopped out my lil cousin before and he was 12...

nikka stepped on my shoes on purpose...he deserved it...

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I probably would've lost it and gone on a rant :pacspit:about broken homes produce nothing but disrespectful azz kids.Where the father come bring his azz here....Also stare in the mom and boys eyes and say the Lord don't like rude azz kids :pacspit:so watch yourselves ....yea including you MA...:ufdup:

But I hate disrespectful azz kids. Man they bring out the worst in a sister. :whew:
She ain't give a shyte bout her boy. Didnt even look back to see the fukkery her son almost pulled up on. She aint shyte

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
A little light skin boy talked reckless to a lady on the train when I was a kid. She looked at the mother like :usure: mom wanted none of it :hubie:

Lady smacked FIRE out of that little boy. Son's cheeks looked like those old radiator stoves when you left it on for hours :russ: Son looked like cacs after a week long safari in the blazing African sun.

Brehs joining in like "that's what you get! That boy gon' learn!" Laughing just thinking about it :mjlol: