I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
For real. If he comes back asking a lot of questions :hubie:

"So did any of you brehs try out my tips from the thread?"

"How much did you get?"

"Now remember I was telling you to sign other ppl up too. How many folks did you sign up?"

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't really him and was actually feds tryna jam up unsuspecting brehs under his account
full

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Now is about the time that state unemployment offices are asking people to upload their evidence that they had a job going into the pandemic that they lost. If you can't do that, they're going to want all that back.

A lot of people are going to have garnished paychecks or garnished other things (like they will take money out of your EBT funds to get all that back) in the next few months/years.

about a week before the entire country shut down i went into work and saw that i was only on for one day a week.
told my manager to just lay me off and legally collect UI from 3/20 until just recently.

shyt was dope while it lasted.

I know a nikka that got scammed out his whole ppp loan.

how they got eem?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What I think is more than likely the case is that breh has been hiding this entire time and is scared to log into his old Coli account out of fear of getting hemmed up like everyone else has. It would explain why he’s been lurking on the site instead of actually just logging in.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
"So did any of you brehs try out my tips from the thread?"

"How much did you get?"

"Now remember I was telling you to sign other ppl up too. How many folks did you sign up?"

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't really him and was actually feds tryna jam up unsuspecting brehs under his account
full
Don is a part of #RatSet now smh…hate it had to be him.

sopranos_9_4.jpg

Deman

All Star
Daps
No cap we all in here hehee and hahaa but this bytch ass nikka tried to put nikkas on game which coulda put nikkas behind bars doing fed numbers

I hope this ban sleep cold every nite puttin nikkas at risk hoe ass nikka

Status
Not open for further replies.