I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Im not sure how it goes in your state but in VA. Everybody eating. I mean i know folk that never had a job get a 10k debit card.

My sister applied for a couple dudes we know that is locked up for a while now and got approved. Imagine being locked for some years and then get debit card with 8k or better on it.

Next chick never worked in her life got a 11k debit card. Didnt even use the tax it option. Said she never plan on having a job so why tax it.

Hope yall brehs flipped it. shyt i hope you applied all they can say is no

Breh do you know how many people eating off this. The whole Richmond Va eating i swear to you.
Folk charging people to do their application work cause everybody getting it.

Boy i swear brehs think they know it all. Smh
I told y'all the government making this PPP loan shyt so easy to obtain was lowkey a setup/trap for the poor and uneducated.

Look how ignorant OP is. He honestly thinks he won't get caught tryna fraud the IRS.

Fraud doesn't have a statute of limitations, they can come after your ass in 20 years.. and if you pass away, they can go after your children.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
image0.jpg

I'm just trying to play my xbox in peace yall

:mjcry:
How he get an xbox in prison :ohhh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Now is about the time that state unemployment offices are asking people to upload their evidence that they had a job going into the pandemic that they lost. If you can't do that, they're going to want all that back.

A lot of people are going to have garnished paychecks or garnished other things (like they will take money out of your EBT funds to get all that back) in the next few months/years.
Where are they doing this at??
:wtf:

In washington they verify you had a job before you get paid.

Some Nigerians scammed them for like 600milli so they were taking extra precautions and made you go through extra steps to get paid.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I told y'all the government making this PPP loan shyt so easy to obtain was lowkey a setup/trap for the poor and uneducated.

Look how ignorant OP is. He honestly thinks he won't get caught tryna fraud the IRS.

Fraud doesn't have a statute of limitations, they can come after your ass in 20 years.. and if you pass away, they can go after your children.

You enter the criminal system and you help keep the prison numbers up looking healthy, helping to feed cops, judges, lawyers, etc.
Then you have to pay them back when you get out, even though you lose prime earning years to being locked up. What choice do you have but to continue the cycle?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We can finally sleep easy

image0.jpg

:wow:
Cap.

when i was banned, twice, i wasnt allowed to log out of my account or view any of the forums. If i typed in thecoli.com it would just say “you dont have permission to view these forums”.

id have to clear my whole browser cache and information to view the forums or from a new pc or phone that never been to thecoli prior

Status
Not open for further replies.