I Just Platinum'd Spider-Man & I Must Say...It's Top 5 All-Time in Super Hero Games, My List Inside

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I need to cop evil within 2!

I was thinking about starting up SoTN too since I got it free recently. If I'm into metroidvanias but haven't played through a Castlevania game, do you think I'll enjoy it?

I thought it was dope, I played it on my iMac (which isn’t gaming system) but the 5k Retina display made the colors on the game look vivrant and the music is incredible as well.

Good controls, I played on an X-box controller. Cool looking bad guys, had fun exploring.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Days gone it's rated very high by users. Can't remember the last time critics hated a game but users loves a game...at least loved it like it was a 8.5/9 out of 10, which is how users are ranking days gone

Funny you say that because I just finished watching this:

morris

Superstar
Daps
No Ghouls n Ghosts?
TMNT arcade game??
Revenge of Shinobi???

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Still playing it in spurts today. The plethora of outfits and the fun combat were the highlights for me. When you get that 300 hit combo using nothing but fists, feet, and web shooters :birdman: I think that Insomniacs Peter/Spiderman from a personality standpoint is the best I've seen in any media in the last 20 years. They nailed it.

The web swinging is fun but it wasn't better than Spiderman 2's (PS2) web swinging for me, though. That games physics and swinging in general has yet to be topped damn near three gaming generations later. Falling from a skyscraper in that one felt worlds different than falling in the latest one. You could wrap around poles. Hitch a ride via helicopter to the Statue of Liberty. It was well ahead of its' time and other developers have yet to catch up.

I'm assuming you never played the PS1 classics that really paved the way. Objectivley, the latest Spiderman is the spiritual successor to those games, and I believe the devs have said as much. They were limited by the hardware at the time, but they're still top 5 Spiderman games 20 years later.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Still playing it in spurts today. The plethora of outfits and the fun combat were the highlights for me. When you get that 300 hit combo using nothing but fists, feet, and web shooters :birdman: I think that Insomniacs Peter/Spiderman from a personality standpoint is the best I've seen in any media in the last 20 years. They nailed it.

The web swinging is fun but it wasn't better than Spiderman 2's (PS2) web swinging for me, though. That games physics and swinging in general has yet to be topped damn near three gaming generations later. Falling from a skyscraper in that one felt worlds different than falling in the latest one. You could wrap around poles. Hitch a ride via helicopter to the Statue of Liberty. It was well ahead of its' time and other developers have yet to catch up.

I'm assuming you never played the PS1 classics that really paved the way. Objectivley, the latest Spiderman is the spiritual successor to those games, and I believe the devs have said as much. They were limited by the hardware at the time, but they're still top 5 Spiderman games 20 years later.

Yea, the combat is off the hook, when my son watches me play (he's 9) he looks shocked at me pulling off the combos not realizing that the mechanics are really easy.

Nah, I never played the previous spiderman's, i avoided a lot of super-hero games during that era since so many were trash. There's a video floating around showing one of the main developers for the PS2 game playing the PS4 version (which he didn't work on) and he seemed to enjoy it.