I just want everyone on this board to know that true love is real. Story inside.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
A breh I grew up with has been locked up for 8 years on a life sentence and his high school sweetheart is still riding for him! She's always posting new pics of her and the kids visiting him, she will press the fukk out of people about signing a petition to get his sentence reduced, she's stacking the bread for some big time lawyer, and the grapevine doesn't know who she's fukking or fukked, so she's super low-key as to not embarrass, breh. :ohhh:

This is that movie type of love.:to:

With that said every movie needs a villain and breh beat my ass in middle school.:birdman:

Knocked me through the emergency door in the back of the bus and had my Reebok Answer 4's scuffed up.:damn:

We peaced up that summer over pick up basketball games and blunts, but I'm still salty.:mjgrin:

I've been messaging her on facebook sporadically for about 3 years, and we started talking on the phone a couple of weeks ago. Last night she broke down about how hard it's been working full time, going to school full time for her masters, taking care of the kids alone, making sure ____ is as good as she can make him, and she fell out with a close friend recently. I let her know how much I respected her resilience and told her that she has to make time for herself, because she's the foundation for so many things and if she crumbles a lot of others will fall, so her having fun isn't selfish, it's mandatory.:ufdup:

I offered to take her out when I'm in town in a couple of weeks. She turned me down because she didn't want people talking so I let her know about a few spots around 2 hours away and how it would be worth the drive if we made a weekend of it... She's down if her mama can take the babies the whole weekend because she knows I'm right about her being the foundation and needing to take care of herself. :pachaha:

Now I'm doing research trying to find spots that match the bullshyt descriptions I gave her. I'll keep y'all updated.:mjlit:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I missed the part in the story where she was forced into this.

Could you please highlight that part of the post for me?

Kind Regards.

Y’all love talking about your “mouth pieces and the op was dripping with emotional manipulation “make time for yourself...I admire your resilience” :russ: no you don’t! He’s a modern day Derrick Jaxn. But if a baby mother, holding down a dude in jail, that needs her mom to watch her kids so she can travel two hours to spend the weekend with some dude, is the idea of winning, then go ahead.