"I just wasn't feeling him"

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Yea so I was talking to a female friend of mine and she was telling me about how she took a vacation. She's like 28 or something. So we're talking about the vacation and I ask if she met any guys during her trip :mjgrin:

She's like no not really "Some guy was trying to hit on me all the time but he was so arrogant and that turned me off"

Me :stopitslime: : His arrogance turned you off ? Okay. Let me ask you this. Were you physically attracted to the guy ?

Her : :patrice: No not really

Me : :unimpressed: If dude looked like Drake or OBJ it would be a different story

Her .....I guess you're right

Me : :unimpressed::unimpressed: I know I am

I know yall like to talk about mouthpiece this and that but if your face ain't doing it for her. There's nothing you can do about it.

fukk all the mouth piece bs. Hit the gym, exfoliate. Moisturize your skin and be aware of choosing signals

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
This dude swear he came through with some kind of scientific breakthrough
Na not at all just reinforcing some shyt. I find alot of guys on here talking about "I see ugly nikkas with dimes" etc and swear it's all about having a mouthpiece but that's not the truth. Even at 28 this bytch still places her stock in physical attraction.