I know this a long shot. Any of yall Coli Cats about that bike life? GSXR Life?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
dont move this. i think the best place to get responses is the coliseum itself.

I ride but never more 3 of us ride at a time. I mostly like bike by myself or my 2 bestfriends on some cruising shyt, getting bytches.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
lol , why u ride for? thrill or bytches?

I rode a lot before I had my baby girl (3 yr old now)

I still ride for fun. Take it to work .. and ride around ... to Daytona for Bike Week ... <~~~ Ole lady be reading this forum from time to time .. :usure:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I rode a lot before I had my baby girl (3 yr old now)

I still ride for fun. Take it to work .. and ride around ... to Daytona for Bike Week ... <~~~ Ole lady be reading this forum from time to time .. :usure:
lmao....i just got mine, like a couple months now. my girl hates it lol..its hard to ride around in this jersey weather....u ride in the rain?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
lmao....i just got mine, like a couple months now. my girl hates it lol..its hard to ride around in this jersey weather....u ride in the rain?

Yea .. its kinda hard to stay out of the rain here in Florida. It could be sunny as all hell at noon .. and by 12:15 .. its a thunderstorm outside. :stopitslime:

What year jixxer you got? Any mods? I can talk bikes all day. :yeshrug:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Yea .. its kinda hard to stay out of the rain here in Florida. It could be sunny as all hell at noon .. and by 12:15 .. its a thunderstorm outside. :stopitslime:

What year jixxer you got? Any mods? I can talk bikes all day. :yeshrug:
2010. i bought it from somebody in texas for 4 racks...lol 4 g's. its my first bike and i thought this had to be a deal cause these cost 13 racks brand new right. so i bought it. only thing i done to it was a paint job. white red and black.im looking for a more comfortable helmet at the moment. i want one thats not covering my mouth

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
2010. i bought it from somebody in texas for 4 racks...lol 4 g's. its my first bike and i thought this had to be a deal cause these cost 13 racks brand new right. so i bought it. only thing i done to it was a paint job. white red and black.im looking for a more comfortable helmet at the moment. i want one thats not covering my mouth

Shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt .. you got a steal. In my experience .. I need a full helmet. Gettin hit in the lower face with gravel aint whoa. And all them lovebugs here in Florida ... :scusthov:

I got my '08 in 2010 with zero miles on it. Got it for 6k at the time. That was a deal too .. so I cant be mad.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt .. you got a steal. In my experience .. I need a full helmet. Gettin hit in the lower face with gravel aint whoa. And all them lovebugs here in Florida ... :scusthov:

I got my '08 in 2010 with zero miles on it. Got it for 6k at the time. That was a deal too .. so I cant be mad.
everybody saying its inevitable that im gonna fall once or twice.im trying to def not to fall....i try to ride careful....no sharp corner turns at high speeds , no cutting off these dumb ass driver smh..u fall before?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
yo i cant breath with that shyt covering my mouth....it be congested in there with sweat

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yea .. it gets hot in there for sure .. but just crack the bottom and all that wind take in is .. :blessed:

Yea .. I've been riding dirt bikes since I was 14 .. so I've fallen a bunch on bikes. Never on my Kawasaki tho. Make sure you get some sliders .. cause if God forbid you take a dive .. you dont want that hot ass engine on top of your leg. That's gonna be the best $50 you've ever spent on your bike.

Why's the thread gotta move? It really bother you that much? :upsetfavre:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Yea .. it gets hot in there for sure .. but just crack the bottom and all that wind take in is .. :blessed:

Yea .. I've been riding dirt bikes since I was 14 .. so I've fallen a bunch on bikes. Never on my Kawasaki tho. Make sure you get some sliders .. cause if God forbid you take a dive .. you dont want that hot ass engine on top of your leg. That's gonna be the best $50 you've ever spent on your bike.

Why's the thread gotta move? It really bother you that much? :upsetfavre:
these nikkas hoes....they dont get no bytches....yo i sliders ...lol. im cautious