I legit Hate Chance The Rapper

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Chance is that dude that you see in the club with a big group of girls always glaring dudes down that walk past the group or to the group so he can jump right in and say “yoooo what you doing! Nah.. keep it moving they good.:pachaha:“ know that if he meets the right one he will get chin checked. Dudes a cornball

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chance is that dude that you see in the club with a big group of girls always glaring dudes down that walk past the group or to the group so he can jump right in and say “yoooo what you doing! Nah.. keep it moving they good.:pachaha:“ know that if he meets the right one he will get chin checked. Dudes a cornball
gTZ5i.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He went full retard on some tlr shyt in front of the world. Wenzel level.

@TRY GOD how did you figure out Chance's password? Was it "Nyahnyahnyah" or "yaaauk!"?

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Joe Biden has dementia. What makes you think he's more fit to talk to world leaders then Kanye West?

the only reason why Joe Biden would be taken seriously is because Obama carried him for 8 years.

:unimpressed:

You do know Kanye is crazy right?

And by "crazy" I mean legit mental illness.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This may be the one moment where I actually don't hate chance for once.

He's right, y'all were talking about anybody but Trump, but yall want to replace him with joe biden, who has devastated a generation of black people with his genocidal 94 crime bill.
I would DEFINITELY vote for kanye over both old male white supremacists