I let her quit her job 2 go to school.. she didn't go ..told her 2 back 2 work she wants DIVORCE

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
My best friend told me this yesterday...

He needs a place to stay..I agreed to rent him a room once I get back to the states....

He was so "supportive" during that marriage

She hated her job

He told her to take a break ..quit the job for a year and go find pursue your passion to have a better career by going to school

She agreed but just sat on her ass and shopped

While he paid the bills and took care of Thier daughters....

Shyt became a burden... financialy and physicaly (tired)

So he ASKED her to go back to work anywhere

She refused ....she got too comfortable

And felt he was being too confrontational and demanding...

And wants a divorce...

They seperated last month...

Child support is just hit em..

And he is looking at paying alimony

So his only option is to rent a 9 ft X 9ft bedroom from me at the age of 37

And this is the same dude who told a mutual friend after hearing my radio show that I was a misreable misogynist dude years ago

:umad:

GMB# 2017 ESPY AWARD WINNERS

If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

Last edited:

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
That a horrible situation man. She heartless for that one. He gave her absolutely everything and she finessed the situation by not working so as to qualify for alimony plus the child support. She's basically saying she gonna live her life off him whether he's in it or not.

No losses.

---

Superstar
Daps
Breh no offense but that's all his fault! Why did he let her not work for a year unless you got kids between 1 to 5 that is the only reason I can see to let her not work. if it wasn't that yo 100% his fault. Not working for a year while you go find your dream. While I work and grind! F that!

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Breh no offense but that's all his fault! Why did he let her not work for a year unless you got kids between 1 to 5 that his fault. F that!

The kids were young twins under the age of 5 when he let her quit her job ...

The hoe just got comfortable

Well like I told him I warned u...he liked her sassiness

I took it as a bad attitude

My HOH radar was on high alert since I first met her

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
That a horrible situation man. She heartless for that one. He gave her absolutely everything and she finessed the situation by not working so as to qualify for alimony plus the child support. She's basically saying she gonna live her life off him whether he's in it or not.

No losses.
Yep.

Personally, as I get older I don’t want my woman whoever she is to work for somebody else but us.

I know this situation isn’t the same and isn’t what he anticipated from his wife but he saw the signs.

Like the young thing I am with doesn’t want to work full-time but part-time for the flexibility. I welcome it even though I know the burden it brings.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
So she won't go to school to better herself or get herself a job what kind of nonsense is this does she wanna be a housewife or what anyway if she is this stubborn she is not serious about this marriage everyone have to contribute in marriage in order for it to work not just one person