I let her quit her job 2 go to school.. she didn't go ..told her 2 back 2 work she wants DIVORCE

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Hold up HOld up, He's the one working. She sits on her butt all day. and he has to pay child support? He needs to get full custody of the kids, not the wife.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You won't get game to play these wack ass females till you learn divorce law.
Go get the divorce law study guide that attorneys get to get state certified and do a discovery zone on all the shyt these old maid ass aunties with a bag been using to treat nikkaz.

Art Barr

Get some game, the shyt is put there.
Divorce law are these hoes matrix. Learn it use it to your advantage and take advantage.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
This is what happens when you wife a woman who is not a Proverbs 31 woman.

I suggest ya'll single brehs read up on the Proverbs 31 woman when you're looking for a wife.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
She is a lazy ungrateful trifling excuse 4 a woman. He should just take that L with pride n give her the divorce n child support but fight against alimony...she contributed nothing so thats what she deserves...nothing

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Mistakes People Make In Life Cause They Just Don’t Bother To THINK

First Of All Let Me Say That If She’s This Kind Of Woman He Probably Knew Or Had A Suspicion Of The Kind Of Person She Was And He Walked Right Into This Trap Willingly

With That Aside...

That’s Something That You Have To Plan For, Can You Make It On 1 Income? Let’s Say You Can, She Can Still Work Part Time

You Gotta Tell Her “Find A School, Enroll Early, Give Your Job 2 Weeks Notice, Once You Get Your Schedule Then Find A Part Time That Works With That Schedule”

You Know, Have A fukking PLAN

She Quit Before Enrolling, She Knew What She Was Doing, SMH And His Ass Let Her Quit Her Job Without Proof Of Enrolling In School

Half Of That shyt Is His Fault

If He Married A Broad He Knew Wasn’t shyt Then It’s All His Fault

But If You Got A Woman Who Acts On The Fly You Gotta Wrangle Her Ass In With Reality And Say “Ok How Are We Going To Do This? Let’s Lay This Out”

If You Both Aren’t Thinkers Then I’m Guessing You’re Both Dunbasses Who Will Continully Make Mistakes And Lose In Life