I lost 11 lbs in 3 weeks....following these steps

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna aim for an hour of cardio on the elliptical every day this week except today.

I can't lose, man.

Always struggled with weight and I'm 28. I don't want to be big and unhealthy in my 30s man.
Same. Always jad an issue even when i played ball in hs. I got a lot better recently aand have been grinding. Im going to be 28 later this yeaar aand have to do it now.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Why :patrice:

I'm 6 foot 2

28 years old

Weight is......I don't want to post but I ain't no 180 neither am I a 400 pound type dude lol
You're a grown ass man ain't nobody going to shame you for your weight :mjlol.

You've seen my pics and I'm even better than the last set you saw in the Starting Point thread...I was 307 at 5'11" All I'm getting at is that once you're at a healthy weight that makes weightlifting amenable to you, then you should tone down the cardio unless you don't care about muscle like that.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
No woman:what:
I meant that you're probably co-signing his progress from :flabbynsick:itis.

What IF cycle you on :jbhmm:? 8/16:jbhmm:? 4/20:jbhmm:? I might get back into doing it...my standard restriction is working for now though.

You haven't been lifting at all or you're just resting in the interim before you get back in the gym :jbhmm:?
I'm on 8/16

Yea man I'm just resting I hate this shyt breh .

I went to therapy today :mjcry:

I'm already feeling better so I should be back soon .

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Good lo
You're a grown ass man ain't nobody going to shame you for your weight :mjlol.

You've seen my pics and I'm even better than the last set you saw in the Starting Point thread...I was 307 at 5'11" All I'm getting at is that once you're at a healthy weight that makes weightlifting amenable to you, then you should tone down the cardio unless you don't care about muscle like that.
Good looks
I agree

Once in at 270 I wanna do all weights

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
And did you count calories at first
Drastically...I went from eating 3500-4000 cals of shyt a day to 1500 of primarily soy a day (in hindsight I should not have taken soy :snoop: ) The first week alone my body crashed from the shock...sugar level shot down...vision was fukked up...dizzy, etc. It was easy to track cals because I was on a plan (Medifast's 5+1 plan). Now I guestimate because I have a much better understanding of food, nutrients, etc.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Drastically...I went from eating 3500-4000 cals of shyt a day to 1500 of primarily soy a day (in hindsight I should not have taken soy :snoop: ) The first week alone my body crashed from the shock...sugar level shot down...vision was fukked up...dizzy, etc. It was easy to track cals because I was on a plan (Medifast's 5+1 plan). Now I guestimate because I have a much better understanding of food, nutrients, etc.
Yeah I don't really count either.
I just know how many calories are in each meal since I've counted once and eat the same shyt every day lol

I was eating like shyt too

Skipping breakfast
Strombolis for lunch :scust:
McDonald's for after-work snack

Then some other fat shyt for dinner :scust: